Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Overwhelmed  (Read 606 times)

Offline Scotty

Overwhelmed
« on: February 07, 2011, 10:08:40 PM »
im sorry i havent been on latly i probably should of posted this earlier but anyways im posting it now.
recently ive been really heavily bombarded by homework and eassays and alot of shit involving school, and i just recently got a job and they want me to work friday (after school of course) saturday and sunday so idk about that yet might try and take it down to 2 days a week, but anyways i also haven't been able to go on dark rp or zps very often because i believe ive said this so many times lol, that i just bought a new laptop but it doesn't have alot of memory so i have to order an external hard drive and then I "MIGHT" be able to at least specatate and play a little bit, but it well be a while before i get everything in order it might be 2 weeks or a month im really not to sure, i'm sorry but ive just got to much to do and alot that im concerned about right now.

I should be back on the servers and playing and helping out more in the least a week in a half i would probably say about 2 weeks to a month though, ill still be as active as i can on the forums. Thx.
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Overwhelmed
« on: February 07, 2011, 10:08:40 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal