CG Waste And Etc... > Voice Server

trouble

(1/3) > >>

Scotty:
their is a problem with the vent server i asked cadaver why my ping was so high cause it jumped to 24000 and stayed their for a few secs and then back down and when i dissconnected and reconnected with a different username my other user was still their so idk it just seems really messed up and cadv said his ping was at 7k so i think theirs a pretty some what big problem with the server. oh and most of the time when anyone speaks they just constantly cut in and out so u/just me cant really understand what their saying.
if anyone knows if their is a problem or knows what might be wrong plz give ur idea/opinion?
 :D

Kwaurtz:
Half of the country is being hit with bad weather. It could be any number of things.

Scotty:
okay ya that could be it but well vent seems to have alot a ups and downs and im just suggesting that we maybe consider switching to shockvoice ive looked into it a bit price wise (seen my bro using it it works great)

Version 1 - Community edition:

•500 slots, 3 instances max. You're not allowed to install SV more than once per person/server.
•You're free to register your server at SVNetwork.
•No commercial usage allowed. This includes hosting free servers financed by ads.
•no license needed - free

Version 2 - Freehoster edition:

•2500 or 5000 slots max, unlimited instances.
•Only one license per person/server.
•You're forced to register your servers at SVNetwork.
•No commercial usage allowed. Using ads or similar to finance the server however is allowed as long as the service itself is free of charge.
•16,80 Euro/month for 2500 slots, 33,61 Euro/month for 5000 slots - VAT not included (20EURO/month - 40EURO/month inclusive VAT)

Version 3 - Commercial edition:

•Minimum slotcount of 100 slots
•unlimited slots, unlimited instances.
•You're forced to register your servers at SVNetwork.
•100-5000 slots: 0,06 Euro/slot - VAT not included
•5000-10000 slots: 0,05 Euro/slot - VAT not included

these are the prices i believe we would probably be under version 1 or 2 but this is just a suggestion to maybe consider since vents kinda dieing and we do need more slots too so ya :D

AlphaWeeaboo:
I like vent -_-

And yeah, the vent server is getting raped in the ass or something. I can't even hear people anymore and chat has a big lag in it.

Kwaurtz:
I've never heard of shockvoice, and have no experience. The vent is 4 dollars a month, which is alot cheaper then alot of the prices you have listed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version