Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Suggestions] Dark RP  (Read 5786 times)

Offline Dante

Re: [Suggestions] Dark RP
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 03:58:58 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Cultist
What does it do?: Try to Recruit people to joining its Cult. (IE take the cult job)
Why should it be added?: It would be a fun addon.
Link to download/addon: Non exsistant
Is it job specific? maybe.....
How much is it? Your soul.....
Whats its salary? 200/ or 50-100
Vote to become? No

What type of suggestion?:  Priest
What does it do?: It excersizes houses that have demons and trys to get people to join its religion. Mostly Religion.
Why should it be added?: Realism.
Link to download/addon: NON EXSISTANT.
Is it job specific? IT IS A JOB>!!!
How much is it? Your eternal soul.
Whats its salary? 10 Excluding church tips and Exorsism fees.
Vote to become? no.

What type of suggestion?: Race
What does it do?: Allows you to be a Demon/ Werewolf/ Vampire/ Changling/ Mage .etc
Why should it be added?: Because I like White Wolfs WOD
Link to download/addon: www.White-Wolf.com
Is it job specific? no.
How much is it? Free......
Whats its salary? 0
Vote to become? Yes.
Please add any extra notes here: You must start A vote to change race. Basickly rp way. Does a vampire chose to embrace you. Do you have lupine blood in your veigns, Are you a returned demon, Did you awaken into a mage, Were you kidnapped then changed into one of the Fey .etc
Please add any extra notes here:
Mages get black magic/Fire/water/telekenisis/ice SWEPS, Werewolves get shape changing/ Health/ Faster speed, Changeling get Black Magic swep, Vamps gain health and have a health regen, Demons have more health and can jump farther than normal and get to make pacts. (Rp for what demon wants but In game it actually can restore HP or give them more. But the demon can have them (The human) die at any time for full health (Demon gets Health).)

Offline Dark_Muffins

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 01:04:13 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Lab
What does it do?: Makes gun labs and stuff only movable by the creator
Why should it be added?: Because people always hide them or destroy them while the owner is away, so they're just a waste of money.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 01:04:13 PM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 01:38:53 PM »
Ducky is gone. :'(

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 07:04:44 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 01:42:59 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Lab
What does it do?: Makes gun labs and stuff only movable by the creator
Why should it be added?: Because people always hide them or destroy them while the owner is away, so they're just a waste of money.
There are already ways to counteract this, like putting the gun lab in a box and covering the front with a triangle. Very simple.

Although, there is a particular glitch that needs fixing. A gun lab cannot be pocketed usually, but if someone picks it up with the Gravity Gun, it becomes pocketable. O.o

Offline Tazojin (Dwight)

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 06:53:57 AM »
I'm learning lua and can attempt to make some of the suggest jobs and weapons if whole or someone PM's me with the ones he wants. Last thing I want to do is make some stupid class like "Child Molestor" because someone suggested it only to have it turned down.

Offline slimd1995

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2011, 04:48:23 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Spawns
What does it do?: Change spawns to default
Why should it be added?: People taking over the police station are forced to spawn kill.
Please add any extra notes here: I was in a game in which a group of gangsters kidnapped the Mayor and held him hostage in the PD. The cops kept spawning right next to us and we had no choice but to spawn kill them. It really ruined the flow of the game.

Offline Polygraph

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2011, 04:43:13 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Weapon
What does it do?: It will knock down the person who is shot with it, (IDK ragdoll them or something) and then when you right click it will shock them doing a fair amount of damage but not lethal.  They have these in other servers btw.
Why should it be added?: Well if you can't shoot a criminal running then it's hard to chase them, so a stun gun would help you catch them.
Link to download/addon: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=48781
(For items/ents) Is it job specific? Yes, for cops, chief cop, and maybe swat.
(For items/ents) How much is it? You don't buy it.
Please add any extra notes here: I do not know if there is another version of this or not.  but here it is.  I don't know if it will work in DarkRP or not but they have them out there in other servers.
This.  This a thousand times.

Also, having different races and whatnot is unnecessary.

Offline Polygraph

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2011, 05:16:16 AM »
rp_amsterville

What type of suggestion?: Map
What does it do?: Allow for easier shop-creation (see "Why should it be added"), and it's fucking Amsterdam.  What's not to like.
Why should it be added?: In the shopping area, most shops are already nicely set up.  They even have alarm systems in all of them.  It's a good map for the climb SWEP, and there's a body of water, a train station, etc.
Link to download/addon: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=25450
Please add any extra notes here: Similar to rpw versions of downtown, there are multiple entry points into the city (by boat, train, and taxi).  Hotel.  Many apartments.  Stores with alarms, etc.

Also, half of the doors you can open look like you can't open them.  That is, they use the bland, generic door textures in HL2.  Still very awesome, though.

Offline Dante

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2011, 07:46:10 PM »
rp_amsterville

What type of suggestion?: Map
What does it do?: Allow for easier shop-creation (see "Why should it be added"), and it's fucking Amsterdam.  What's not to like.
Why should it be added?: In the shopping area, most shops are already nicely set up.  They even have alarm systems in all of them.  It's a good map for the climb SWEP, and there's a body of water, a train station, etc.
Link to download/addon: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=25450
Please add any extra notes here: Similar to rpw versions of downtown, there are multiple entry points into the city (by boat, train, and taxi).  Hotel.  Many apartments.  Stores with alarms, etc.

Also, half of the doors you can open look like you can't open them.  That is, they use the bland, generic door textures in HL2.  Still very awesome, though.
Please make the map this. I mostly like it due to ttt.

Offline misterwolfjtv

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2011, 04:06:05 AM »
Job: Sandman
Salary: 50$
Features: a Stunstick able to force a player into /sleep mode for 10 seconds, however there is a 5 second delay bettween each hit, but heals the Victim 1 health per a second
Description: The Sandman keeps the peace by knocking out irritated players into a nice snooze

Job:Ninja Assasin
Salary:40$
Features: A Knife and Theif Climbing gear
Description: A Ninja That gains money though Hits
Skin/Model: the CS:S Artic Avenger terrorist model

Offline Phreebird

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 02:07:28 AM »
Remove the guy selling SMG's and Pistols at spawn, All he dose is promotes RDM'ing

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 02:54:06 AM »
Remove the guy selling SMG's and Pistols at spawn, All he dose is promotes RDM'ing
yeah it was an ok idea but it went to hell. Also last time i checked shipment prices were off the walls.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Allie The Outcast

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2012, 01:20:09 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Job(i think)
What does it do?: Allow some jobs to have some optional models (most likely citizen and gangsters)
Why should it be added?: For any female members like me or people who like certain models
Moderator Comment Please do not necro threads
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 01:32:33 PM by TowerSheep »
9:38 PM - Allie The Outcast IS A FUCKIN HACKER
9:38 PM - Allie The Outcast turns aimbot on
9:39 PM - Allie The Outcast turns around in 0.1 seconds and shoots slenderman right in the fuckin head
9:40 PM - Allie The Outcast: HAHAHA IM SOOO F**KING FACEBOOKING THAT
9:40 PM - Kser|Adam: lol?
9:40 PM - Allie The Outcast: hell yea!
9:41 PM - Kser|Adam: u have facebook?
9:41 PM - Allie The Outcast: Noo i have myspace
9:41 PM - Kser|Adam: seriously??
9:41 PM - Allie The Outcast: lol no.
-------------------------------------------------
Xenn: Later butt meow
AllieTheOutcast: maybe deserve
AllieTheOutcast: one <3
AllieTheOutcast: :3