Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: whos getting blackops?  (Read 10160 times)

Offline dirtylaundry022

Re: whos getting blackops?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 05:37:29 AM »
Black Ops midnite release at gamestop for ps3, ALL-NIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

followed by 8 am theology and a history exam at 2..... :/

I can't wait to play gg on my ps3!!!!!!!one!!!11!!!one

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 10:10:15 AM »
im gonna buy it ;)
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 10:10:15 AM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2010, 08:13:57 PM »
COD has become a main stream game that activision has been making millions if not billions off of. The games absolutely suck except for the first few on the computer. Nothing but 12 year olds play the game thinking their "hardcore." Most who play COD nowadays don't understand the complexity of others games or are stubborn enough not to play the greater games of our era.
FINNALY SOME ONE WHO SEES IT TO!
Everyone that I know is like "RABLE RABLE CALL OF DUTY RABLE RABLE RABLE" and I just sit there annoyed because the new call of duty fans. I mean I tryed MW2 I picked it up for 1 minute and owned everyone who was playing and was accused of hacking because of it. THESE RETARDS ARE CAMPING IN THE WIDE OPEN THINKING THEYZ THE SHIT! Then I start hearing "Oh the Crane is so awsome to camp on top of. You get like headshot all the time." So i respond with "Is everyone who plays COD a moron? Standing in plain sight will get you killed." Which they respond with " NOZ NOBODY EVER LOOKS UP!" Which i respond with. "THEY DO WHEN THEY ARE GETTING SNIPED AT OR ARENT RETARDS!" which if they are my friends shut up immediatly or if there some one else they replie with "YOU LIE!!!! NO ONE EVER LOOKS" or "Then I will pull out a grenade throw at the bottom were theyz iz standing and blow them up." to which I walk away saying "You sir are a moron, Maybe crazy."

Offline Scotty

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2010, 11:41:12 PM »
okay will if look at it this way ya maybe the multiplayer/online ant good but then uve still got the great coop campian and single player and then uve got nazi zombies with the new weapons and new maps so really if id say so my self it is worth the 60 bucks ya they do make billons off of us but hey its just life. its just like bill gates he makes money when u log on to ur computer so wat are u going to do stop useing ur computer come on lets be realistic just mute the god dam kids  :-X 
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2010, 02:00:58 PM »
I f I ever eve ntouch this game it will be through torrenting it.
ha ha I made a signature

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2010, 02:40:32 PM »
OOHHYEAAH I JUST BOUGHT IT !!FTW!! :D :D:D:D:D:D:D
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline dirtylaundry022

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2010, 07:30:29 PM »
FUCK YEAH, LACK OF SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING ON FOUR HOURS OF SLEEP FROM 2 DAYS, BUT COD IS SO AWESOME I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ANY COD HATERS CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP, CUZ HALO IS A WAY WORSE GAME IN WORSE WAYS.  NOOB TOOB/MARATHON TAC-KNIFE AHOY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog

Offline ProjectNinety

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 07:37:47 PM »
No $$ to get D:

Offline Dante

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2010, 07:39:25 PM »
FUCK YEAH, LACK OF SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING ON FOUR HOURS OF SLEEP FROM 2 DAYS, BUT COD IS SO AWESOME I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ANY COD HATERS CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP, CUZ HALO IS A WAY WORSE GAME IN WORSE WAYS.  NOOB TOOB/MARATHON TAC-KNIFE AHOY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog
Where did u get halo from? And im not hating im just saying alot of people who play are morons.

Offline Bjork

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2010, 07:59:48 PM »
Mainstream game ruining gaming.

Activison said " We want to take the fun out of making video games" Evil much?

Entire world has been made to think that real warfare is single men charging against thousands of helicopter troops and tanks with knifes and pistols.

Also when I was in GAME looking at games atleast 40 children came in and begged their mothers to pre-order it and if they didint then they would cry.  :(

DLC with old maps recycled into a pack selling for like £11 not sure how much dollars that is.. Where as RDR- 10 hour addon= £8-£10 and minecraft is £9 and it is one of the most unique games made.

Military fps are so boring overdone and overhyped but yet millions queue up at shop looking to buy it.

/rant

And yes im a hater

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 08:02:12 PM by Bjork »
(=CG=) Bjork! : Its an old cat aswell so its gonna look like a war vet
(=CG=) Bjork! : It also has a beard
Maurice Moss   : How old is it?
Maurice Moss   : Wait a BEARD?

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 08:11:29 PM »
Not it.

Offline Timmy

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2010, 01:35:43 PM »
I changed my mind.

You can play as shotgun-weilding Nixxon fighting off zombies.

My previous internet cynicism can go suck a chode.
ha ha I made a signature

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2010, 03:20:05 PM »

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2010, 03:31:58 PM »
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2010, 03:31:58 PM »

* ShoutBox!