Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blackllama's App.*DENIED*  (Read 10323 times)

Offline Dante

Re: Blackllama's App.
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2010, 07:18:38 PM »
I haven't seen the llamas around much. But they thought it was O.K. to carry explosive barrels next to innocents as a innocent. This kinda gets a no from me.
i banned black for a week and white for 3 days thats why
Why did u ban white he was traitor?

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2010, 07:20:19 PM »
Their twin brothers, could have been orchestrated. White shouldn't have been banned unless it was proven it was orchestrated though. But carrying a barrel into a group of people as an innocent is an instant ban.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2010, 07:20:19 PM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2010, 07:22:54 PM »
Their twin brothers, could have been orchestrated. White shouldn't have been banned unless it was proven it was orchestrated though. But carrying a barrel into a group of people as an innocent is an instant ban.
Well white was traitor if his brother is persuadable to taking a barrel into a group thats blacks fault not whites.
Edit: For people who cant understand big words.
Edit2: It looks to me as if i said something racist..

U MAD???

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 02:01:30 AM »
I haven't seen the llamas around much. But they thought it was O.K. to carry explosive barrels next to innocents as a innocent. This kinda gets a no from me.
i ban him cause 3 of the 7 people that died were his traitor buddies

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 08:08:35 PM »
1.  Our names have nothing to do with race.
2. Why would we lie about being twins it gives us no benefit?
3. I didn't carry the barrel into the crowd because I thought it was O.K.  I did it for laughs, I didn't think very far ahead.
4. Whitellama didn't persuade me into bringing the barrel into the crowd we don't ghost.

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2010, 08:16:30 PM »
Dude, it's really fucking offensive to say "THEY" thought it was okay to carry a barrel into the crowd to twins. We are not the same person. He carried the barrel. That was his decision. I shot the barrel. That was mine.

i ban him cause 3 of the 7 people that died were his traitor buddies
Minor mistake, when my bro said 3 traitors, he mean't including me. So I really only rdmed two traitors, (not that that makes a difference), and I'm still sorry for that.

Offline Alzine

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »
These guys are awesome. i've seen them both individually, and they are nowhere near the same person. they both deserve admin for different reasons, but they both still deserve it.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2010, 01:00:44 AM »
Thanks alzine.  flower.gif

Anyways, I hope you don't judge your decision on that incident too much, because the way I see it is, I fucked up and RDMed a group of people, but that doesn't really have much to do with my ability to be an admin.

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2010, 01:58:57 AM »

Anyways, I hope you don't judge your decision on that incident too much, because the way I see it is, I fucked up and RDMed a group of people, but that doesn't really have much to do with my ability to be an admin.

There probably is a reason to why they are "overreacting" about that incident.
They're worried that you might make other sudden decisions that could fuck things up as an admin. Sure you may have stopped playing with barrels too much, but there are much more things a player can still screw up on, especially as an admin. I could be wrong, though, and you might be different than what we think.
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline Dante

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2010, 02:12:02 PM »
These guys are awesome. i've seen them both individually, and they are nowhere near the same person. they both deserve admin for different reasons, but they both still deserve it.
+Agreed.

U MAD???

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2010, 12:36:11 AM »

They're worried that you might make other sudden decisions that could fuck things up as an admin. Sure you may have stopped playing with barrels too much, but there are much more things a player can still screw up on, especially as an admin. I could be wrong, though, and you might be different than what we think.
Exactly

Offline Timmy

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2010, 06:18:16 AM »
3. I didn't carry the barrel into the crowd because I thought it was O.K.  I did it for laughs, I didn't think very far ahead.
Still doing something "For the luls" is bad. Now you didn't think it was O.K. but still doing it for the luls might be a worse reason.

Agreed.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2010, 08:55:11 PM »
bring up your hours a bit

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2010, 08:55:01 PM »
K, I went crabbing this weekend....

Offline agentorange

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2010, 06:20:07 AM »

my image search is way cooler

but on subject, idk they are young but hey its a video game right??? im like the oldest asshole on here

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2010, 06:20:07 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal