Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blackllama's App.*DENIED*  (Read 10320 times)

U MAD???

Re: Blackllama's App.
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 12:01:42 AM »
Ohh hell no he carried a barrel into a crowd of people and managed killing 7 people and left i had to ban him for a week

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 01:40:47 AM »
-_- I was carrying the barrel through the door and Whitellama, a traitor, shot the barrel killing the crowd of people.  Three  of them were traitors, including Whitellama.  Then he left because we had to eat dinner.  The logs will say that he shot it if you looked at them or hopefully have a copy.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 01:40:47 AM »

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 01:47:40 AM »
Yeah dude, he just carried it through. I was doin' my traiting and shot it with my AK-47 after spraying someone in the back. (That was a nice mob by the way.) Then I left (and he did shortly after) 'cause it was dinner time. I wasn't aware i was killing my traitor buddies until he told me though, and I had him apologize for me in chat since I already closed GMod. Sorry to the traitors I killed. And are there any damage logs? I'd like to see those too.

Offline Timmy

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 03:30:53 AM »
Carrying flammable barrels into a group of people is still traitorous even if it doesn't show up in logs. You carry barrels near people you can be punished for it.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2010, 06:32:15 AM »
Carrying flammable barrels into a group of people is still traitorous even if it doesn't show up in logs. You carry barrels near people you can be punished for it.

what timmy said, dont carry explosive barrels, end of story.
Phim Bogason

U MAD???

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2010, 07:40:05 PM »
exactly plus i only punished u more blackllama because u carried a barrel into a crowd which is one of the dumbest thigns possible

Offline Dante

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2010, 07:51:06 PM »
Well its a traitorus act so they can kill him. Question is though if a traitor sees this as an opportunity and shoots it is it rdm on innocent or traitor kills? But if an innocent shoots it killing people is it the carriers fault or the shooter?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2010, 10:24:07 PM »
I think it's the shooter's, but it's debatable.  Anyways I'm obviously not going to do that anymore...

Offline Dante

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2010, 02:11:24 PM »
+support

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 11:08:38 PM »
i vote yes

Offline Timmy

« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 04:44:05 AM »
Well its a traitorus act so they can kill him. Question is though if a traitor sees this as an opportunity and shoots it is it rdm on innocent or traitor kills? But if an innocent shoots it killing people is it the carriers fault or the shooter?

Carrying a barrel next to a group of people does get people killed. It is RDM if you do carry a barrel into a group of people or follow individuals with it. Who shoots it doesn't matter you can still be punished
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:47:07 AM by timmy »

Offline Timmy

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2010, 04:50:21 AM »
I haven't seen the llamas around much. But they thought it was O.K. to carry explosive barrels next to innocents as a innocent. This kinda gets a no from me.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2010, 06:32:01 AM »
idk bout this one, hard to make decision frogsiren
Phim Bogason

Offline Dante

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2010, 05:46:21 PM »
Well the barrel is just one incident people. I personaly have seen SOME PEOPLE "looks at alzine and emo" do worse. But Black Lamas pretty cool. SUPPORT!
-Dante

U MAD???

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2010, 07:13:57 PM »
I haven't seen the llamas around much. But they thought it was O.K. to carry explosive barrels next to innocents as a innocent. This kinda gets a no from me.
i banned black for a week and white for 3 days thats why

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2010, 07:13:57 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal