Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Spinners Guide to Being a Good Traitor.  (Read 5215 times)

Offline Spinner

Spinners Guide to Being a Good Traitor.
« on: September 07, 2010, 07:15:58 PM »
Ok first off you need to be active on the mic or in chat other wise this will not work.

1. Step one, think about if your going to be traitor or not. On certain maps, certain weapons are a must. On island you want a rifle, on richland maybe a shotgun, and in close quarter maps like irishbandit's map gulag the H.U.G.E.

2. Step two, Work together with your team to take out the detectives if you take out the detectives with a knife or a close quarters weapon make sure to get the Dna scanner. Once you have the DNA Scanner and the Detectives are dead your home free, start picking off people left and right with out people seeing it was you.

3. Step three, if your not around the innocents it can lead to them suspecting you, stay around the innocents and if you get a chance pick one off.

4. Final step, Keep your cover if you shoot someone leave that location it does not help your team at all if you stay there and keep firing at people. And if you get caught running kill the person accusing you before everyone knows its you other wise you only way of staying alive is to hide and run.

Some good methods or ways of killing innocents fast are grab a c4 and plant it some were populated once planted get away from it and talk alot. Now on the CG TTT server its not hard to keep a mic spam going because most people are friendly.

Another good way to pick off some innocents is to make use of a teleporter. At the beginning of the round  buy a teleporter and place it some were you know no one will look there or see you there. Once the teleporter is down its time to kill people. Buy a disguise and start killing people once your cover is blown tele away to another place and act like nothing happened.

I hope this is helpful to some of you TTT noobies as many of you rarely use things that can really make a difference between 2 kills and 8. :) Enjoy
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:39:47 PM by Spinner »

Offline TheRMF

Re: Spinners Guide to Being a Good Traitor.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 09:42:29 PM »
Nice tips Spinny.
I have my own guidelines that I try to follow and when I do, I usually get great rounds.
They are simple:

Play slow; Kill fast.
By that I mean, don't rush out killing people without being sure of anything, there are rounds that I don't kill anyone until 4 minutes and when the round is over I have 8+ kills.
Killing fast is more easy to understand, avoid following people, when you see someone standing and no one is around, don't be afraid of killing them with a plain shot in the head (I prefer shotgun) and walking away as fast as you can BUT REMEMBER, always have an escape plan, noise attracts innocents so you must run quickly.

Additional tips I like to follow:
Killed someone and you know it attracted attention of 1 or 2 innocents?
Easy: Hide in a corner and while they ID the body shoot them in the head (shoot the guy with more health first with a headshot then blast the other off)

Snipers are your friends: 1 sniper shot can take you down to 50 health but dispose of your sniper frequently since it's the gun that attracts more attention out of them all, don't let many people see you with it.

After you throw grenades, remember to switch back to your primary, it's easy to caught people that throw disco's and incendiary's because they'll be Holstered (no gun in hand)

Only frame people in the end of the round.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 09:42:29 PM »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 09:45:39 PM »
And also once your cover is blown and a gunfight ensues between you and another, always try and blame them by saying something along the lines of "SHIT HE IS TRAITOR TRYING TO KILL ME! KILL ____ ON SIGHT!"
After he is dead have someone ID the body and do one of three things:
1. Hide and go on the rest of the round in stealth.
2. Kill the people IDing the body.
3. Claim the person was trying to RDM you or something along the lines of that.

Offline Spinner

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 09:48:01 PM »
that sounds pretty good to lol

Offline Dante

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 05:50:32 PM »
I like assassinating people with knives and shotguns at the front of the boat on Roy then teleport away before i get seen and when they question me "I was at the back of the boat hiding in the chimney the entire time." and if I'm lucky I will tele frag someone.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 07:14:51 PM »
I like being rambo, and shooting 4 people hs with deagle then finishing off straglers =D remember this day symb you witnessed something great =P

Offline Timmy

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 01:59:24 PM »
I like being rambo, and shooting 4 people hs with deagle then finishing off straglers =D remember this day symb you witnessed something great =P
that's for css :P

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 08:29:00 AM »
and spinners vanished :'(
Phim Bogason

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 12:07:25 PM »
he did not get admin then scrammed lol, atleast i think that's what happened

Offline A.K Commando

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 03:37:58 AM »
My general plan for Traitors usually pans out liek so, find M16, pick up M16, knife a guy then gun down his friends x.x
To those who seek me out, beware. The Darkness is my friend and it shall aid me. Do not be distressed though as only those of evil intent need fear the writhing darkness. Only those of Pure intentions can find me and receive my help.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010, 12:25:45 AM »
And also once your cover is blown and a gunfight ensues between you and another, always try and blame them by saying something along the lines of "SHIT HE IS TRAITOR TRYING TO KILL ME! KILL ____ ON SIGHT!"
After he is dead have someone ID the body and do one of three things:

I love this, I call everyone out when I fight them, I love it when we both die and I'm just laughing at them.

Also toward the end of the game when there's 1 Traitor if you focus on spamming ___ is the traitor! in chat hopefully someone will find the last words.

Offline agentorange

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 10:45:58 PM »

we dont all use hacks :/

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 11:40:21 AM »
my guide of being traitor is pick up a huge and go balistic discofrog
Phim Bogason

Offline Dante

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 02:11:28 PM »
my guide of being traitor is pick up a huge and go balistic discofrog
thats why i always own you WITH MY M16!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 02:11:28 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal