Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mygot  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Mygot
« on: August 18, 2010, 01:21:07 AM »
I just found out about a website called mygot that creates hackers and is for some reason porpular...

I found this guy who likes to hack and troll a lot and record it, bad news is he also playes TTT.

his steam ID is STEAM_0:0:11536172 and his steam name is ph0ne.

it also shows his youtube account with his hacking videos that contain some of his hacking friends, take a look at his videos, and maybe this info could help sometime.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
Re: Mygot
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 07:19:44 AM »
I think he has been on our server before. Probably got perma'd.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 07:19:44 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 04:01:12 AM »
mmmm I unfortunately have experience with these mygot members in css. Not ones to mess with. Think of them as a L4D Witch. To even join mygot you literally have to bake a cake that says my got owns me and take a pic of u eating it. So basicly be mygot's slave. lmao. they hack everything. There not new tho god... there so old. They have existed for a very very long time. Didn't know they were into gmod much. I wouldn't worrie to much but yeah I wouldn't be friends with a mygot member.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 04:01:12 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal