Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CojointGaming - It's up to you #Challenge #GoneWrong #Viral  (Read 6265 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

CojointGaming - It's up to you #Challenge #GoneWrong #Viral
« on: March 24, 2019, 05:14:35 AM »
Today I leave CG in your hands.
Yep. Anyone who was a member of CG controls Conjoint Gaming now in a sense. I remember people constantly wanting me to clean out the forum, delete threads make it fresh again and I would always say nope. But that was blind of me, so as of today. There are almost no restrictions. If you don't care and are not interested that's fine as well. If you think CG is fine the way it is (dead) that is A OK. If you think CG should come back as something new, sure. If you think it should be the same that's fine too.

All suggestions and comments will be taken seriously. Anything you suggest I will attempt to execute in a timely manner. So.
What would you like to see? Stipulations
Stipulations I'm not going to just hand out peoples passwords to peoples accounts or anything stupid like that (I couldn't anyways there all hashed, but I still would deny the request even If I could), so try to keep your request at least a little bit realistic. I'm not saying bland or devoid of content, but don't troll if you can. Thanks :P
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: CojointGaming - It's up to you #Challenge #GoneWrong #Viral
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 08:39:22 AM »
Current collected CG Suggestions:

• Play games together, a game night *maybe get together a crew on discord and load up a random game*
  • Watch movies together and have a party night *not gmod a new thing*
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 08:39:22 AM »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 03:03:51 PM »
I am down for that!

Someone pick a date, maybe with a 2-week notice for anyone who needs to plan a day of from work.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 05:33:07 PM »
I am down for that!

Someone pick a date, maybe with a 2-week notice for anyone who needs to plan a day of from work.
Do you currently play or what movie would you like to watch? Also which one would be better movie or game or both?

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 06:14:04 PM »
I am down with whatever.

Why not both. A move in gmod. Like the good ol times.

Im open for suggestions :)

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 07:36:02 PM »
I am down with whatever.

Why not both. A move in gmod. Like the good ol times.

Im open for suggestions :)
I actually have a better method for us to watch movies then in Gmod now that will work for everyone. But other then that YES! :dab500:

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 12:19:33 AM »
I still want the TTT server back.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 01:38:30 AM »
That's acceptable. Do you still play TTT?

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2019, 01:59:34 AM »

Currently, no. I ran my own servers on/off throughout the last few years though. I'd play the shit out of it again if our server was brought back online. I know a bunch of other people who I think probably would too.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 02:02:57 AM by Guztav. »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2019, 10:56:15 AM »

Currently, no. I ran my own servers on/off throughout the last few years though. I'd play the shit out of it again if our server was brought back online. I know a bunch of other people who I think probably would too.
Ok, I would definitely need help and support to get that off the ground as last time I tried there wasn't enough support so I was unable to get a consistent population. A man named Milkman was very helpful with this but eventually grew impatient and went to a different community I think which was understandable all things considered. Hopefully he'd help with this again if I can get others on board as well. So if you can show me some others that would play or help populate it then we will do this.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2019, 02:19:18 PM »

Ok, I would definitely need help and support to get that off the ground as last time I tried there wasn't enough support so I was unable to get a consistent population. A man named Milkman was very helpful with this but eventually grew impatient and went to a different community I think which was understandable all things considered. Hopefully he'd help with this again if I can get others on board as well. So if you can show me some others that would play or help populate it then we will do this.

I'll nose around and talk to some people and hit you up with a PM soonish.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2019, 05:14:31 PM »

I'll nose around and talk to some people and hit you up with a PM soonish.
Sounds great.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2019, 01:58:22 AM »
Where I am sitting waiting right now....

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2019, 07:09:06 PM »
We may have a major set back. The data center has had so many fucking maintenance periods lately that they've shut the power off (turning off my server incorrectly so many times) that I think it finally kicked the bucket. They want to charge me 32 Dollars PER FUCKING 15 Mins. So $128 per hour to even just look at it. I dunno what bill I have running atm but it's complete dog shit. I just paid a over $300 vet bill for my cat so this shit is getting nuts.

I may just buy a new server and ask them if I can send it down and have it hooked up. I'm sure they will charge a ton for that too but we shall see.

PS: Now I find out hands one is 2.08 / min. lmafo. Fucking stupid as hell. And they haven't even fixed it.

CURRENT CONVO

Hi MAthew,

When I boot up your server and it loads up, it requires the user to press ctrl
alt delete to proceed, however when I enter it doesn't seem to accept my input

Regards,
--
Morgan

It doesn't get the input from the keyboard?
Matthew

Regards,
--
Morgan

It's 3am where I live so if your can't get it working right now I'll have to
worry about it tomorrow so just stop for today, unless you have any immediate
fixes.  It doesn't get the input from the keyboard?
Matthew

Hi
MAthew,

Regards,
--
Morgan

Mathew,

No it wasn't reading the keyboard, I even restarted it as well to double check.
I could try swapping out the keyboard to see if it makes a difference.  I'll
post an update if I get it working.  Alright I'll leave this for tomorrow.

Regards,
--
Morgan

talk about frustrating, why are you telling me your keyboard isn't working or maybe or w/e your the fucking technical support, don't ask me if your keyboards toast fix the damn thing. The amount of incompetence in this industry is astounding.

If you can't tell I'm frustrated.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2019, 07:49:28 PM »
New Server Cost ~$200-400 USD.

I would be unable to fund on my own at the moment especially since the investment isn't safe (not guarantee on return).

Therefore if this was to happen it would have to be a CG Funded event. I would be willing to cover a percentage of the cost but we'd have to get close.
We may be able to get what we have fixed, I don't know. We will wait and see.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2019, 07:49:28 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal