Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Conjoint Gamings Christmas Contest Season 2!  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Conjoint Gamings Christmas Contest Season 2!
« on: November 29, 2018, 05:58:28 PM »
So lets get the general stuff out of the way first, as some of you know last years was suppose to go different and CG was suppose to either completely finally shut down the site or actually do something, lots of personal stuff came out I got diagnosed with a stomach disease, etc. Needless to say nothing got done. However, this year might also be the same :P , who really knows. Either way I enjoy Christmas, so I want to run another contest. I'm sure no one will join in and that is ok.

So, it's not quite December yet, what should we do? I'm willing to drop money on this. So it's basically just free shit for who ever wants it. So if you like free stuff suggest something.

No matter what you do I hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday and a great New Years.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

:-*

NOTE WORTHY ADDITIONS:
We have a discord now. So if you'd like to join take a look: https://discord.gg/zUkCawS
Further updates to this post to come in the following weeks.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Finniespin

Re: Conjoint Gamings Christmas Contest Season 2!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 04:00:07 PM »
Oofy owie.

Hope you're OK with the disease and all.

Still happy the website is around :)

Happy holidays in advance you all!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 04:00:07 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 03:55:57 AM »
Oofy owie.

Hope you're OK with the disease and all.

Still happy the website is around :)

Happy holidays in advance you all!
Thanks yeah I'm doing a lot better at the moment. Hope you have a great Christmas/Holiday week!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 03:30:10 PM »
Glad to see you're doing OK!

Now that your stomach has healed, you better make sure you don't instantly stuff yourself full with christmas food.

Happy holidays all!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 03:30:10 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal