CG Administration Section > Admin Time Away Forum

Live Bait will be back... Eventually.

(1/3) > >>

Live Bait:
I'm going off to work again.
I leave the chaos of the Hidden Servers in the capable hands of Kwarte, Keksas, Naruko, and whomever else may decide to pop back in to help out.

Kwarte, remember to help the two newbs and see they are capable enough to attain Regular Admin status.

Also, don't forget to ask for web permissions to edit your own bans. That's key in the event of a typo or mistake.

I'll be back in about two months. Promise to clean up after any parties before I come back please. Be responsible with the liquor cabinet.
And don't use the decorative towels!

Ozborne:

--- Quote from: Live Bait on April 23, 2014, 09:06:13 PM ---I'm going off to work again.
I leave the chaos of the Hidden Servers in the capable hands of Kwarte, Keksas, Naruko, and whomever else may decide to pop back in to help out.

Kwarte, remember to help the two newbs and see they are capable enough to attain Regular Admin status.

Also, don't forget to ask for web permissions to edit your own bans. That's key in the event of a typo or mistake.

I'll be back in about two months. Promise to clean up after any parties before I come back please. Be responsible with the liquor cabinet.
And don't use the decorative towels!

--- End quote ---

Nooo, Imma miss you mayn!

Pyro:
Good luck with work, old man.
See you later.

Futeko:
Enjoy your time off! We'll keep your seat warm for you :3

Live Bait:

--- Quote from: Futeko on April 24, 2014, 06:24:27 AM ---Enjoy your time off! We'll keep your seat warm for you :3

--- End quote ---

Translation: I'm going to rip major ass in your chair.

Awesome-sauce.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version