Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ttt is dying  (Read 2116 times)

Offline supermichael777

ttt is dying
« on: January 23, 2014, 11:13:27 PM »
Everyone who has played in the past 2-3 weeks has heard and seen the death of the sub-community as more and more of the old guard and regulars have stopped playing or jumped ship. The server has not been strong for many moths and  is unfortunately dying. Without the regular 5-8 people on at 7ish it has been nearly abandoned due to a lack of randoms. We may have been to abrasive and not attracted any new members. Its a shame, I liked it here. The atmosphere was good, the skill level was high, and I felt like a part of something. Its sad to see such a wonderful community so split by there inability to get off their high hoses and play. We didn't come here to philosophize we came here to play. At some point the old guard stopped seeing that and it tore the community apart.

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: ttt is dying
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 11:21:43 PM »
Yes, I'm aware of this issue. We are looking for new admins and intend on keeping TTT alive. I will be attempting to resolve this issue over the coming days.

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often."
And we will change.

-Game On-
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 11:21:43 PM »

Offline supermichael777

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 12:04:43 AM »
i just hope we can change enough.
*edit*
dose this mean the standards will drop or are we not yet that desperate for people.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:12:03 AM by supermichael777 »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 12:37:28 AM »
i just hope we can change enough.
*edit*
dose this mean the standards will drop or are we not yet that desperate for people.
No, the standards will not drop. We still always stand to high standards. We attempt to improve not to go back.
We will however, have a second TTT server open up soon. That server will have different rules from the main one.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 12:37:28 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal