Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Scooby's TTT Resignation  (Read 3319 times)

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

Scooby's TTT Resignation
« on: January 19, 2014, 02:48:33 PM »
In-Game Name: (=CG=)Scooby

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: TTT

Steam ID:idk to lazy

Reason for resignation: inject and penquin being paranoid that the head admins will do something (cortez and red's permissions being removed) all my friends moving to the new community, me basically being the only ttt admin that hasn't resigned, the servers are most likely going to die, etc.

Temporary?: Probably not

Comments:inject i never have had a problem with you but the fact that the HAs have lost all permissions and the fact that everyone is resigning because of you there must be something that i missed but anyway good luck everyone left in CG.

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Scooby's TTT Resignation
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 02:52:50 PM »
In-Game Name: (=CG=)Scooby

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: TTT

Steam ID:idk to lazy

Reason for resignation: inject and penquin being paranoid that the head admins will do something (cortez and red's permissions being removed) all my friends moving to the new community, me basically being the only ttt admin that hasn't resigned, the servers are most likely going to die, etc.

Temporary?: Probably not

Comments:inject i never have had a problem with you but the fact that the HAs have lost all permissions and the fact that everyone is resigning because of you there must be something that i missed but anyway good luck everyone left in CG.
Assumptions, Assumptions. Please stop making them. You are very bad at it.

Cortez took all the CG content and is pulling it to the new community. That's a pretty big resignation. And Red as stated was not intentional. Either way have fun wasting your time.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 02:52:50 PM »

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 02:55:54 PM »
Wasting my time ? lol says the guy that has a dieing community to bury unless you and penquin are willing to drop lots o money on the servers its gonna die.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 02:58:34 PM »
*sigh*
When you resign, don't look back and spout needless shit. Move forward and look for something new.
Phim Bogason

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 03:04:23 PM »
*sigh*
When you resign, don't look back and spout needless shit. Move forward and look for something new.
^ This.

Please. I don't care if you want to resign. *I mean obviously I'd rather you don't*
But if you choose to, great, then go and move forward.

You may think I'm an evil monster but I'm not. Either way whats your choice is your choice. Live with it and go with it.

Also about those assumptions. Why is zombie suddenly getting attacked? He happens to be my friend, yes, so what?
You don't know me. So stop assuming shit about me. Mmk?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqOsrniBooQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqOsrniBooQ</a>
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 03:42:33 PM »
me basically being the only ttt admin that hasn't resigned

Hurtful D: Best of luck, will play together still.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 03:44:20 PM »
Hurtful D: Best of luck, will play together still.

I will always love you yankees and we will play :)

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 08:31:00 PM »
The files that I took were files SWEPs that I either made or edited from the steam workshop or were originally taken from garrysmod.org and none of it is being used. You can consider me resigned as there is nothing for me to do here anymore but I would like to get the facts straight. I do not care that you took away my permissions without an official resignation but I do care if you call me a thief. You and what is left in your community have nothing to do with the content that was on ANY of the servers as it is.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 08:31:00 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal