CG Gaming Section > General Gaming Talk

What are your hidden source tactics?

(1/6) > >>

Lemons:
I often see normal players pounce into the air after they hit someone to avoid the shot. I avoid doing this since it is a very known technique. What do you guys do? Pounce at that person, hit and pounce away? Pounce at them and hit them until they are dead? I remember playing with Red... I still have nightmares.

Sniper no Sniping:
I Jump into a shotgun, die, then uninstall the game.

Legit MLG strats yo.

nucleartaco:
I find the hit and run tactic works best for me. You don't kill as fast, but I find I stay alive longer

Red:

--- Quote from: nucleartaco on January 12, 2014, 07:24:22 PM ---I find the hit and run tactic works best for me. You don't kill as fast, but I find I stay alive longer

--- End quote ---
^ pretty much the most effective way to survive, sticking around in one place gets you killed awful quick...

Uhhhh... I'm growing rusty... been busy doing other things and stuff.. (still get my hours in though ;D) but I tend to just kill people as my strategy =P.

Leetgrain:
When I used to play - and it was an actually jumpy/scary game, and people played it as one. I used to play so as to scare the players until they're on edge and then kill them.

I remember playing one time in the desolate mansion map, and everyone was huddled around the piano, I came from above, played the piano, threw a grenade and jumped away, they all screamed. It was so bloody funny to see only two survive the FF xP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version