Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The hidden source [Kwarte] Takes 2  (Read 3972 times)

Offline Kwarte

The hidden source [Kwarte] Takes 2
« on: January 02, 2014, 03:47:03 AM »
In game name: Kwarte

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:  Red

What country are you from (and time zone): Canada (eastern time [Gmt -5]

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004112559

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21923415

Do you have past admin experience: On MMORPG private server

What makes you want to apply for an admin: Want to improve the community of CG at hidden server and would also like to decrease the population of bad player around our server. I really like CG and want it to go forth and last forever  parrot

What admin-like qualities do you possess: I respect rules (forum+games), I am fun to play with. I am active (forum and games). I'm friendly and never disrespect other people even if they are doing so. I act with calm and passive attitude and just do the best I can do (which almost ends up with me whispering an admin to come resolve the problem)

Do you use a Microphone: Yes I do

Please list at least 3 CG rules in your own words and why they're important to CG:

1. We need to respect the games rules. Either way, the game can lost control and end with teamkill/shoot, verbal abuse and other bad thing we want off of CG community

2. Always listen to admins when they are asking you something. If they ask you to stop mic spam, there is a reason behind it and you should respect it.

3. Have fun playing because that's what a video game is made for (exept from these damn game like "I wanna be the guy"...  lol.gif )

Additional Notes:
Spoiler for Hidden:
As for the ban I had, i ll explain them both here so people can see/judge me from knowing what really happened, since it was what actualy screwed up my last attempt to join the admin team.

The 1st ban that Pyro linked : http://bans.ptga.me/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:21923415&advType=steamid
It was actualy a kind-of mistake from my part. We were messing around in a PTG server with admin on and he decided to put sv_cheats 1 which ended that we could use some of the command. I tryed one for the fun (which was a lightning visual change (cant remember the command tho) and that worked for like, 5 minutes easily with no problem, until i got vac banned from the auto-ban system...

The 2nd ban, I feel injustice in it : http://www.hiddenempire.org/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:21923415&advType=steamid
So, i was on a random server playing and having fun on it and killing as usual and there is a guy which was trying to get on my nerve (calling me name and insulting) when i was killing him. So at a point, he menage to killed me and said "Die you b!tc#" or something like that. So the next round, when he got the hidden, I killed him and i said "i got you too bitch" and ended immidiatly ban for 4 hours. Guess the admin on that server can provoke player but if they got replied, they auto-ban you without warning at all...

And as for any other thing you might want to know, ask and I'll answer you :)

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: The hidden source [Kwarte] Takes 2
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 04:27:55 AM »
Lets see, you applied for Admin 2 months ago.

Total time on the server's played: 27.26 hours within the last month.

Total number of posts made:
    39 (0.459 per day)

Red's recommended you, so its safe to say that obviously he thinks two months is long enough between applications, I however, hardly know you, and while I don't play hidden that often myself anymore, I still try and get to know people on the forums through their posts. While it seems you are almost active enough on the server, barely missing the requirement, I think you should attempt to be more active here on the forums, because not only are you there to help moderate the game, but you are a piece of the face value of CG as an admin, and we encourage that admins be active on the forums.

You've also received bans within the past three months, one of which was perm:

http://www.hiddenempire.org/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:21923415&advType=steamid
http://www.prgn.co.uk/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=kwarte&Submit=

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 04:27:55 AM »

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 06:33:41 AM »
I've played with you quite a few times and you seem like a decent fellow in game, aside from that I've still tend to check the servers and your on quite often, but you got banned by two different admins for the same thing.. one you've explained ... the other you have not. Also in regards to that you could have asked the admin to correct that ban if it was unintentional. it doable.

the thing is if your going to be admin you can't mess with other servers and you also need to respect the admins (even if their dbags...) *no offence DBag <3...

red did recommend you but ima have to say -1.. if your app get accepted and you become trial .. you better remember you represent cg cuz the cg hidden server have gotten better lately and i'd hate for it to be given a bad rep. sounds a bit harsh but yeah sry bud :/

Offline Kwarte

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 10:38:27 AM »
@Kwaurtz: Well, I accept the fact that you want to know more people but, I'm always active on the server and I always check at least 3-4 times the forum per day. I just dont post much because I dont want to feel like all my post are made just to make post. When I post, it's usualy for a reason. Also, if you want to know me better, I dont mind if you add me to your friend list. You have my steam page so, if you really want to know me better, go ahead friend :)

@Burger: For the "asking to get unban", I could but I didnt knew where to do so at the time. And I think it's a bit late to ask because they wont remember me... Also, I never play other server aside from CG which I cant be messing with. I know I made some mistakes by the past and I am a bit ashamed of myself, but things are done and I cant erase them. I can just hope that the CG community can accept me as I am NOW and not from what I've done in the past before joining the CG community.

Offline grimlust

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 11:59:40 AM »
I'm still new to CG however I've played with Kwarte a fair ammount on The Hidden servers. He obeys the rules / encourages others to do the same and I've personally never had any issues with him at all. He is french however...

I'd +1 strictly based on the fact I'd trust him to uphold the rules and be active doing so.

Offline Red

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 12:34:47 AM »
...not a lot of feedback here guys... Kwarte's always been a good guy on the servers, never had an issue with him before...
One ban was for 4 hours for ignoring admins (but what was he doing? I think he explained that one pretty well) and the two other bans were both imported perma-bans which doesn't explain why/what reason he was banned for.

I'm going to give this another day before I decide to accept it for if anyone else wants to post.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Ima

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 01:05:17 AM »
I'll say +1, Mainly because Kwarte has always been a good guy on our servers, and I believe he would make an good admin. And we need more of them.. Acts like one already, Telling teamkillers to stop, and notifying admins on persistant teamkillers. As for the bans, He has explained somewhat and he wouldnt do anything to risk anything, RIGHT KWARTE?.. :>

Offline Kwarte

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 01:21:23 AM »
Of course Ima. We all done stuff in the past that we arent pround of it and a bit ashamed ... So that's why I wont do "Illegal stuff" anymore  lol.gif

Offline DBag

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 09:40:18 AM »
+1 No complaints with this
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Red

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 05:26:47 AM »
Okay, let's give him a shot, eh?

Accepted.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 05:26:47 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal