Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Why you act like America Canada?  (Read 6967 times)

Offline Old Crow

Why you act like America Canada?
« on: January 01, 2014, 10:14:15 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-25566698

I mean really, out of all the places to get mugged, you think Canada would be the safest.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Why you act like America Canada?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 10:54:37 PM »
Cause we want more 7/11's.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 10:54:37 PM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 02:40:42 AM »
As much as I would like to think that Canada is safer than other places that would be stupid. Combine a heavy drinking culture and easy access to recreational drugs with cities with high population densities, ridiculously spread out towns and a police force that is only marginally effective due to several reasons, chiefly not enough personnel to cover the landmass that is Canada, and you're going to have issues. They may be different issues than those faced in other countries where there is less gun control but they are still apparent. The city that I live in has a very high stabbing rate, for example.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 03:49:13 AM »
They expect Canada to be a wonderful place because they have given it so much credit when it was known for being a peace keeper in the international sphere back in the days and maintaining a low crime rate. We still have druggies, gangs, murderers , rapists and people who beat up marathon runners.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:51:00 AM by (QC) Spell Bound »
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Dante

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 03:15:18 PM »
As much as I would like to think that Canada is safer than other places that would be stupid. Combine a heavy drinking culture and easy access to recreational drugs with cities with high population densities, ridiculously spread out towns and a police force that is only marginally effective due to several reasons, chiefly not enough personnel to cover the landmass that is Canada, and you're going to have issues. They may be different issues than those faced in other countries where there is less gun control but they are still apparent. The city that I live in has a very high stabbing rate, for example.
You still have a lower crime rate than my city. Feels like there's a stabbing or shooting every other day. And generally in pairs of 3. Hell there were 3 different group killings on new years eve in my town, where each murderer killed like 3 people.

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 06:13:51 PM »
Every country has problems with crime. It's just dependent on how much the media actually covers them. There are also political, cultural, and monetary factors that contribute to the amount of violence.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 06:47:07 PM »
Every country has problems with crime. It's just dependent on how much the media actually covers them. There are also political, cultural, and monetary factors that contribute to the amount of violence.

True and it's also important to note that lots of crimes go unreported, so the crime statistics aren't very accurate.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 06:47:07 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal