Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aion  (Read 1893 times)

Offline CannonFodder

Aion
« on: December 28, 2013, 06:03:50 AM »
Ok I have been playing this game called Aion. One factor I love this game is because its FREE! It has good graphics and has tons of things to do instead of just fighting. The dungeons are great and actions are good. There are 3 races: Elyos, Asmodean, and Balaur. You can either play as the Elyos or Asmodeans who are factions. There is PvP and PvPvE. Just here to show you a new game and hope you play. If you check it out make your character on the Kahrun server(...cause Im on that hehe) and Im an Elyos. The character customization is like no other!!!!!
Spirit

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Re: Aion
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 03:07:13 PM »
I played Aion once, quit of course because I have a complete inability to make it to any MMO endgame that isn't WoW. Of course maybe if I had some fun people to talk to while playing, i'd be able to stay in it longer.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 03:07:13 PM »

Offline Smiley

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 07:50:46 PM »
I'm just looking at some game plays and so far it looks nice but not my type of game but ill try it one day but not today.  frogsiren

Offline Laggies

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 03:24:03 AM »
Sounds intriguing, however I'm not interested of those type of games. But that doesn't mean I won't decide to play it some day!

Just not today...  :-\

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 12:01:21 PM »
After a bit of boredom i'm tempted to play (Hopefully as a healer class) but the early-mid game makes me wonder if I should even bother, I've always only been interested in the endgame but never got to it in anything other than WoW.

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 10:29:56 PM »
I HAVE CREATED A CHARACTER

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline CannonFodder

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 02:59:47 AM »
If you want to add me Im Spiritstrong make sure your on Kahrun server
Spirit

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]