Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The creator of the AK-47 is dead  (Read 7765 times)

Offline Old Crow

The creator of the AK-47 is dead
« on: December 23, 2013, 05:34:19 PM »
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:38:52 PM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

Re: The creator of hte AK-47 is dead
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 05:43:58 PM »
The most famous for killing americans.

Good riddance.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 05:43:58 PM »

Offline mjb627

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 05:55:27 PM »
The creator of hte the* AK-47 is dead

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 06:08:53 PM »
Arstotzkan citizen will be missed. Glory to Arstotzka!

In all seriousness, It's a shame that anyone actually needs a use for any weaponry, including the Kalashnikov rifles, but it's human nature. And you can't blame the creator, it's the countries and the people that financed it to be created - and the people that use it.

As a man, I can't say I know anything on his background. But as long as he wasn't a criminal. Rest in Peace.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 06:25:11 PM »
So everybody here also hates Einstein, Nobel, Browning, Colt, Curtis LeMay, Bomber Harris etc.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 06:33:37 PM »
'He made a gun, I hate him!'

Thats some pretty flawed logic.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 06:41:07 PM »
Arstotzkan citizen will be missed. Glory to Arstotzka!

In all seriousness, It's a shame that anyone actually needs a use for any weaponry, including the Kalashnikov rifles, but it's human nature. And you can't blame the creator, it's the countries and the people that financed it to be created - and the people that use it.

As a man, I can't say I know anything on his background. But as long as he wasn't a criminal. Rest in Peace.

He created the rifle to defend Russia, as he had an experience in World War II when he was wounded and on a hospital truck that soldiers had a tough time defending themselves with the battle rifles in use.

Over the years he was quoted as saying anybody using it as an offensive weapon is using it wrong.

3 Days isn't log

Offline theyankees213

Re: The creator of the AK-47 is dead
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 06:44:18 PM »
People forget why GUns were created. Hunting, defense,security. Yes they have been used for the offensive, but thats not the main thing they are used for. And if they are used offensevly, normally the people are defending something. RIP Mr.AK Inventor.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 06:59:33 PM »
One of the most simple yet deadliest weapons in the world, it claimed more lives than the nuclear bomb.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 07:01:55 PM »
I can't blame the man for creating something to help his country. I don't like the use of guns for "Defense" or killing each other but. But in the end it's a necessity in wartimes.

Plus he made it to "Defend his country" from Germany after the shit show that was World War 2 so I can't blame him.

Also
"• He was 23 when he began designing the assault rifle eventually known as the AK-47." You can't deny that he was a brilliant man to create such a piece of equipment at that age.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 07:11:58 PM »
A few of his famous quotes:

I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists ... I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower.
Blame the Nazi Germans for making me become a gun designer ... I always wanted to construct agriculture machinery.
I created a weapon to defend the borders of my motherland. It's not my fault that it's being used where it shouldn't be. The politicians are more to blame for this.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 07:43:33 PM »
'He made a gun, I hate him!'

Thats some pretty flawed logic.

^
This.

What the hell is wrong with you Chris (No offense intended against you personally)? Do you realise how much of an asshole you sound like? "Guy creates a gun that is used against the Americans therefore he deserves to go to hell". A lot more people died of this weapon platform in countries like Afghanistan, the continent of Africa as a whole, Czechoslovakia, Bolivia, Romania then did Americans when they were invading other countries. Don't act like NATO produced firearms haven't gotten in the hands of militias, rebels and terrorists alike either because they have.

Mr. Kalashnikov was just a man, just like everyone else that has created weapons over the years. The people that you should be hating on are the ones that use them to murder innocent people.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 08:18:41 PM »
I forget sarcasm doesn't translate through the internet.

I've seen this news story all around today since I first came on my computer this morning and that was the TL;DR of every first post I saw about it.  So I went full ironic with my post.

Lesson learned: Never go full ironic on the internet.

Can someone please invent a sarcasm font because I would use it so very much.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 08:30:21 PM »
Can someone please invent a sarcasm font because I would use it so very much.

Oh, I wonder if there's some basic simple word editing that can help, oh bother, I guess there's nothing. Not even something called italics...
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Red

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2013, 08:52:23 PM »
Fight nice children..

Anyways, shame that he died, though he was pretty old so it's not like it was unexpected to happen soon.. As for the bit about him being a good/bad person cause of his guns... Well, in my opinion, his gun was just a means to an end as far as war is concerned. If he hadn't make the AK then surely someone else would have made a weapon similar or even more deadly than it, or we would be using some other weapon and still be killing each other anyways. Too be honest I like the fact that

I can't blame the man for creating something to help his country. I don't like the use of guns for "Defense" or killing each other but. But in the end it's a necessity in wartimes.

Plus he made it to "Defend his country" from Germany after the shit show that was World War 2 so I can't blame him.
+ the bit about agriculture, cause it shows (to me) that he'd have probably not designed the weapon at all if not for WWII...

^My two cents.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 08:59:56 PM by Red »
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2013, 08:52:23 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal