Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Christmast tiime.  (Read 7495 times)

Offline Dante

Christmast tiime.
« on: December 09, 2013, 11:52:25 PM »
Name: Dante/ The Dante/ The Jawa of Doom

Time you are leaving: Some day between tomorrow and friday, depends on weather, money and family.

In Which server you are admin on: ZM

Estimated time/date of return: Some Day in January

Additional Comments: My internet will be unstable and some days I strait up wont be able to get wifi at all.

Offline Christovski

Re: Christmast tiime.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 12:03:21 AM »
Do you live in a cave or something?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 12:03:21 AM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 01:03:19 AM »
Do you live in a cave or something?
No I am driving to Oregon to stay with my family. And the town my family lives next to has been getting hit with big snow storms, from white outs to snow as big as my dads car. They have at times lost wifi and have lost TV. I am expecting it to happen while were there, not to mention it being Christmas and I will probably have my family wanting me to go into town with them. Ontop of weddings.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 06:23:27 AM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 01:54:16 AM »
Dante could you please inform us how your connection is too poor to play ZM, however you can play DOTA and contagion earlier this week?

I'm pretty sure DOTA requires a pretty solid connection, more so than ZM.  So please let us know why playing DOTA, Contagion, and Skyrim this week is more important than admining, since you took the entire month off because of it.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Dante

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 03:10:51 AM »
Dante could you please inform us how your connection is too poor to play ZM, however you can play DOTA and contagion earlier this week?

I'm pretty sure DOTA requires a pretty solid connection, more so than ZM.  So please let us know why playing DOTA, Contagion, and Skyrim this week is more important than admining, since you took the entire month off because of it.
Dota, Contagion and Skyrim have offline modes...

Offline Dante

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 03:27:12 PM »
So not really any power outages but when ever I tried to play any games my ping was 500+. For some reason the only thing that would mostly work when it came to wifi was my new 3ds XL. So yay for pokemans x and y! Anyway I am back home and I already hear of murders in this town. (Help me)

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 04:27:35 PM »

Collectively he has six hours on the non dota games total. Collectively he has 3.7 hours of those THREE GAMES in the past two weeks. He obviously isn't shirking his responsibilities.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 04:32:57 PM »

Collectively he has six hours on the non dota games total. Collectively he has 3.7 hours of those THREE GAMES in the past two weeks. He obviously isn't shirking his responsibilities.

The point was, he was playing what I perceived to be online games (DOTA, Contagion) on days he said he was not able to play online games.

It's not like I was checking his account every day or something, it was brought to my attention by someone that Dante was on steam playing games when he had told us via this thread that he wasn't going to be able to.

The games apparently have offline modes, so it was inevitably irrelevant.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 04:32:57 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal