Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ttt  (Read 2721 times)

Offline matthew

ttt
« on: December 08, 2013, 01:56:35 AM »
Hey so this is just about the admins on ttt. so at the end of the round im finding most admins are slaying everyone after the round its ending and i know its not admins abuse or anything its just a little annoying i find so i dont know if anyone else finds its so im just saying it would be nice if they did stop this.

Offline crovv

Re: ttt
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 02:08:19 AM »
Hey so this is just about the admins on ttt. so at the end of the round im finding most admins are slaying everyone after the round its ending and i know its not admins abuse or anything its just a little annoying i find so i dont know if anyone else finds its so im just saying it would be nice if they did stop this.

So, are they using a "!slay *" command or are they slaying one or two people until there's no one left?

I've noticed the latter but it's all in good fun. Sometimes people slay everyone (whether it be on accident or just because its the end of a round) but it doesn't happen after every round.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 02:08:19 AM »

Offline matthew

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 02:11:10 AM »
i find its slaying anyone who is left after the round and i know its all in good fun but i still find it is a little annoying. sense that is your time to celebrate winning the round.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 03:04:35 AM »
It's not really abuse or anything like you said, it could be annoying for some, its only doable when one person is left, doesn't really make an admin bad.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 03:15:54 AM »
Back when I used to admin TTT frequently it was seen as abuse because in general it can rub people the wrong way and you shouldn't be using powers to dick around. They are for enforcing rules. Although It isn't a super big major deal I see it as an abuse of power but you would have to ask Cortez on his stance in regards to that.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 11:52:21 AM »
This is clearly abuse. Abuse is defined as a misappropriate use of power in any circumstance.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 12:12:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure we should be more laid back about this, its one of those things that gives you laughs. This game is for fun, don't be so strict..

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline mjb627

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 01:41:54 PM »
What I do is at the end of the round I let everybody kill eachother. Then if there is some time left and there is one person alive, I might slap them for 100 or something.

Offline matthew

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 01:57:26 PM »
like i said is something that i find annoying I'm not speaking for everyone and that's the reason i didnt post this in the admin section. its a little thing that i don't want anyone to get in trouble about. like alpha said the slay command is to enforce the rules of the server.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 02:25:12 PM »
When it comes to stupid shit like this I don't care, but if the players ask you not to do it then don't do it.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 03:38:58 PM »
This is clearly abuse. Abuse is defined as a misappropriate use of power in any circumstance.

Make up your mind dude. You want lax rules but call admin abuse for after round stuff?

Also its up to Cortez in what he considers abuse, which he posted. Towersheep had a different view then Cortez, but Tower isn't HA anymore.

I also haven't seen an increase in admin abuse, either in claims or actual abuse of powers.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 03:59:52 PM »

Make up your mind dude. You want lax rules but call admin abuse for after round stuff?

Also its up to Cortez in what he considers abuse, which he posted. Towersheep had a different view then Cortez, but Tower isn't HA anymore.

I also haven't seen an increase in admin abuse, either in claims or actual abuse of powers.

The two aren't anywhere near related. Lax rules and using your admin to do things that is frustrating to players on the server are not related at all.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »
So you hate it when admins slay per the rules, but killing somebody after the round, which isn't against the rules, is admin abuse.

Wat?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 09:05:20 PM »
So you hate it when admins slay per the rules, but killing somebody after the round, which isn't against the rules, is admin abuse.

Wat?

Well I mean, you don't want to annoy anyone. Teabagging corpses and fucking about is very important to some people.

Seriously, we're complaining that TTT is too serious and then you bring this shit up?

This. As Cortez stated before, he doesn't care about something as small as this, but then again, if a player says to stop or it's aggravating, stop. Know it's all in good fun, but there's no point in ruining the flow of fun, especially for something as small as this.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:06:59 PM by Leetgrain »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2013, 11:42:09 PM »
People should really know who to do this too and who not to.. Or just avoid it all together.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2013, 11:42:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal