Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Concerning the Rules  (Read 5009 times)

Offline Dante

Re: Concerning the Rules
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2013, 02:50:22 PM »
People come and play on our servers exactly because we have strict rules, I mean simplifying or removing some of them will just bring in the trolls and rdmers. TTT fans want to play serious rounds, have fun and enjoy a troll free server.

I have seen all kinds of players on this server, even admins that used to bend rules on their own back in the days.
We have to maintain this strict set of rules, making them simple suggests we strip them down or remove the bureaucratic grammar or woot?

If you really want to remove any rules, I only agree with what forum guy said about removing the rule of 2 kills or less= slay in t rounds.

For any other rule, the admin has to enforce them like his bible, because I disagree with warnings since they only bring in more trolls who will take advantage of this.

For pre-round slays: that's too damn over-exagerated, I mean this is a ritual in TTT before any round starts, the point of the game isn't only to kill ts, it's to salvage guns, survive, if you get killed by someone in pre round, then you didn't do a good enough job trying to protect your findings.
Except the game mode makes so you can't die except by glitches or suicide. Aka propkilling and getting pushed off to your death. And if its shrinked to warnings then people will do it constantly. Or they do it when you leave after you warn them.

There is something wrong with people if "Don't kill people pre-round" confuses them.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2013, 06:11:37 PM »
I'm liking some of the suggestions, especially the spoiler tag. That would make it much easier to reference the rules as well as make it less of a text wall for newcomers. Keep it coming guys.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2013, 06:11:37 PM »

Offline matthew

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2013, 12:57:39 AM »
I like the rule and like most people get a warning with around 2 mins left the the round and its not hard to kill people in 2 mins and really if there are a shit ton of people and there is no way to win dont waste time and sit there buy a vulcan or something and go nuts dont waste other peoples time because your afraid to die

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 04:21:15 AM »
Players not knowing why they're being slain when they're slain for having <2 kills shouldn't be a problem. Just tell them why they're being slain before you slay them.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 04:21:15 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal