Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTT Fun Night Ideas  (Read 4981 times)

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

Re: TTT Fun Night Ideas
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 02:35:26 PM »
Is it possible to bring in new weapons for only fun nights? Like extremely OP weapons that ts, innos and dets can use.

The weapons will be scattered on the ground or accessible in the weapon c menu.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 06:01:51 PM »
Is it possible to bring in new weapons for only fun nights? Like extremely OP weapons that ts, innos and dets can use.

The weapons will be scattered on the ground or accessible in the weapon c menu.

It's possible, maybe not all too fun but possible. As for the grappling hook, I looked at an add-on for it but it was kind of shit. Find me a good one and it would be pretty cool. The prop idea is defiantly doable if the settings for the metre are where I think they are. Hunger games/battle royal could also be pretty cool. I could set it so that everyone has a disguiser fairly easily (I think :P).
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 06:01:51 PM »

Offline matthew

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 12:54:55 AM »
idk but back when i was admin and there where only a few people on the server i would lower the gravity if everyone was ok with it and the made it fun just doing that can change the way people play and it makes it interesting

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 09:26:03 AM »
idk but back when i was admin and there where only a few people on the server i would lower the gravity if everyone was ok with it and the made it fun just doing that can change the way people play and it makes it interesting
I incidentally the whole sv_gravity -1000

Offline thezoombie

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2014, 08:34:06 PM »
everyone is given poltergeists on richland rounds?

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 08:45:21 PM »
This thread is over 25 days old. Do not necro.

Locked.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 08:45:21 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal