Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT]Mr_Rainbow  (Read 4514 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: [TTT]Mr_Rainbow
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 11:06:22 PM »
I have to agree, that you need to play more. 7.5 hours a week for a month is what is required is it not?

I remember you adminign hidden and you did OK. But being a hidden admin is a lot easier then a TTT admin. The rules in TTT are extensive and strict. I feel you need to play more and watch admins admin before you have a better feel about whats going on.

I just wanted to leave my thoughts my final answer will be -1 until I see you more active. I don't care if this was approved by Pillz.

Approved =/= Reccomended.

I told him he could put me down for it, as I was curious to see the feedback he'd get if he applied for admin. :p He was asking about higher ranking jobs and I told him he should start here first and work his way up.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2013, 11:52:28 PM »
I have to agree, that you need to play more. 7.5 hours a week for a month is what is required is it not?

I have 30 hours on gmod in the past 2 weeks. 90% being ttt. I don't know how no one noticed me playing.

Approved =/= Reccomended.

I told him he could put me down for it, as I was curious to see the feedback he'd get if he applied for admin. :p He was asking about higher ranking jobs and I told him he should start here first and work his way up.

This is true. Though I'd rather just be a admin on a server when I think about it.

whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2013, 11:52:28 PM »

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 12:48:50 PM »
Since I've returned from my leave, I've been playing ttt much more and I have noticed you have been playing. I will say though I'm not so sure about admin for you. For now +0.

Note: rank doesn't mean time. My story proves that.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 03:56:37 PM »
0 from me.

Haven't seen you around but its probably either you or me. I still have yet to see how you handle RDM in a case when there is no admin around or if there are.

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 09:26:19 PM »
Any more comments for this? Or is this just going to die out without a response?
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 09:46:46 PM »
-1 , an admin has to reinforce the rules, being strict or showing a bit of it is not a default.

You seem like a good player, but you need to stay a little longer on ttt servers so that you can get a fair idea of what you should expect as an admin on that server.

*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Obviously not Gopib

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 10:37:04 PM »
Didn't see this till now.
Immediate +100
Awesome feller
Deserves it
Admin now
Much want
And I would be motivated to actually play whatever game he's admin in.

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 12:12:20 AM »
Sorry, I was a little confused on who was going to close this thread. I'm sure this doesn't come as a terrible surprise but the feedback alone is enough for me to deny this. Get more active on the server and show people that you are ready for this next time. Admin application denied, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 12:12:20 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal