Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [TTT]Mr_Rainbow  (Read 4517 times)

Offline Mr_Rainbow

[TTT]Mr_Rainbow
« on: November 29, 2013, 08:20:57 PM »
In game name: (=CG=) Mr_Rainbow

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

What country are you from (and time zone):U.S.A/Pacific Standard Time

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RainbowCG

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37396388

Do you have past admin experience: Yes

What makes you want to apply for an admin: Haven't really been doing much for CG and have been seeing a lot of rdm on the server.

What admin-like qualities do you possess: I'm fair, not strict and like to have fun.

Do you use a Microphone: Yes

Please list at least 1 CG rules in your own words and why they're important to CG:
No Personal Attacks, Flaming, Griefing, or Name Calling.
Being and asshole-Without this rule, CG would be a homophobic/racist community most likely. (Cash,WG)

Couldn't think of much else for any other rules so I only got this one.

Additional Notes:
I was given permission my Pillz to make the app early.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 08:48:14 PM by Mr_Rainbow »
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Offline Leetgrain

Re: [TTT]Mr_Rainbow
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 08:53:07 PM »
I haven't seen you on at all recently, and I don't know you as an admin. But from personal experience, I think you're (And I'm sorry for saying so bluntly) a bit too inept for the job, and I think more wrong than good will come from it.

I'm sorry, but -1.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 08:53:07 PM »

Offline DBag

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 09:13:35 PM »
Sorry man but you from my understanding you got into it with red over hidden rules and from the sound of things you didn't know what you were talking about. I really don't think you are up for the job on this one -1
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 09:19:34 PM »
Sorry man but you from my understanding you got into it with red over hidden rules and from the sound of things you didn't know what you were talking about. I really don't think you are up for the job on this one -1

I was once a hidden admin before so I understand the rules. They way the rules are written is kinda weird as it doesn't give good examples. (EX.what is/isn't camping)

And I already explained to pyro why I acted that way and apologized to Red. I'm not going to say why I acted that way as it's personal.

Offline mjb627

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 09:22:56 PM »
I'll go with +0 for now mostly because I haven't seen you on the server till today, but since you been an admin you do have potential.

Offline DBag

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 09:24:47 PM »
Either way rainbow it doesn't instill confidence in me that you would question a senior admin. My decision stands for now.

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 09:27:51 PM »
Either way rainbow it doesn't instill confidence in me that you would question a senior admin. My decision stands for now.

Ranks really don't mean anything for admins. trial,reg and vet just show how long they've been around. I became admin when he was a trial. And if you want to know the reason it all happened, add me on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RainbowCG

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 09:30:39 PM »

Ranks really don't mean anything for admins. trial,reg and vet just show how long they've been around. I became admin when he was a trial. And if you want to know the reason it all happened, add me on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RainbowCG

Let me stop you there.

for over a year now, Vet has not been based off of time, and I think that still applies as of today. To gain Vet you have to show that your a cut above the rest. Even if it was still based on time, your record has to be pretty clean, and it still shows you have much more experience then say a Trial.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 09:33:33 PM »
Ranks don't mean anything?

That's where you're wrong. Ranks do not only show how long a player has been around, but the expertise and professionalism of their work on their server.

On topic: +0, haven't seen you around, and I check the server list occasionally.

Offline DBag

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 09:34:30 PM »
As far as what happened in game I know what happened I was in team speak listening to it go down. we can talk about the rest later but I am not going to change my mind this time maybe next app if you don't get this one

Offline crovv

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 09:37:10 PM »
For now I'm going to leave it at 0...
but because I don't know you that well and haven't seen you on that much, I'm going off of what other people have been saying so far - and that's making me lean towards a -1.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 09:38:58 PM »

Sorry Rainbow, you're a pretty chill guy but I recall you not being fit for admin (you're still a good person). You're also not very active.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 09:39:22 PM »
I got to say I'v played with you a lot outside of TTT and I don't think you have what it takes to be an admin. I also don't see you on TTT often and I'm on a lot and I do that same as Gustav and check the list from time to time. So I have to give you a -1

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 09:46:07 PM »
As far as what happened in game I know what happened I was in team speak listening to it go down. we can talk about the rest later but I am not going to change my mind this time maybe next app if you don't get this one

You may have heard what happened, but you don't know the exact reason why.

Sorry Rainbow, you're a pretty chill guy but I recall you not being fit for admin (you're still a good person). You're also not very active.

I've been on the TTT server constantly the past few weeks.

Offline forumguy69

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 10:18:23 PM »
I have to agree, that you need to play more. 7.5 hours a week for a month is what is required is it not?

I remember you adminign hidden and you did OK. But being a hidden admin is a lot easier then a TTT admin. The rules in TTT are extensive and strict. I feel you need to play more and watch admins admin before you have a better feel about whats going on.

I just wanted to leave my thoughts my final answer will be -1 until I see you more active. I don't care if this was approved by Pillz.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 10:18:23 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal