Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town VIP  (Read 12557 times)

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Re: Trouble in Terrorist Town VIP
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2013, 09:09:01 PM »
In my opinion, the Zombie rifle should work only when the victim is 60 HP or lower.

Think about it, how often do you see people with 30 or lower health? Not very often, maybe one person per round on average. Even then, a few shots from a normal gun would kill them, leaving the weapon pretty useless. You ALSO encounter the problem that it's just about impossible to tell whether somebody has 30 hp or 31, as both are marked as "Badly Wounded"

Now if it was 60 hp, you still have the disadvantage of less people being at 60 or lower, but it's much more likely than 30. PLUS you can EASILY tell when someone is at 60 or below, as that is when someone is labeled as "Wounded".

Keep it so as it's still 30/35, but market it as only working it at near death. Simple fix.
That really doesn't solve anything, especially the fact that it makes the weapon borderline useless since its so situational.

whoops, meant to hit quote, not edit -.-
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 10:22:43 PM by Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!) »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2013, 10:23:11 PM »
In my opinion, the Zombie rifle should work only when the victim is 60 HP or lower.

Think about it, how often do you see people with 30 or lower health? Not very often, maybe one person per round on average. Even then, a few shots from a normal gun would kill them, leaving the weapon pretty useless. You ALSO encounter the problem that it's just about impossible to tell whether somebody has 30 hp or 31, as both are marked as "Badly Wounded"

Now if it was 60 hp, you still have the disadvantage of less people being at 60 or lower, but it's much more likely than 30. PLUS you can EASILY tell when someone is at 60 or below, as that is when someone is labeled as "Wounded".

Keep it so as it's still 30/35, but market it as only working it at near death. Simple fix.
That really doesn't solve anything, especially the fact that it makes the weapon borderline useless since its so situational.

Well isn't that the point? It's just for the lols :P
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2013, 10:23:11 PM »

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2013, 10:25:42 PM »

Well isn't that the point? It's just for the lols :P
Even so, the weapon would rarely even be able to be used "For the lols" since it's so uncommon that someone is below 35 hp.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2013, 10:31:46 PM »
Not really uncommon, no... it's actually pretty damn common - well, 35-45. And anyway, knowing the stats maybe you should use it on people that are UNDER 35 HP? Y'know, near death, the likes... Food for thought.

if it's a T weapon, then can't you just, y'know... shoot them, burn them, the likes, so that you can turn them into a zombie? ._.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2013, 11:17:27 PM »
Not really uncommon, no... it's actually pretty damn common - well, 35-45. And anyway, knowing the stats maybe you should use it on people that are UNDER 35 HP? Y'know, near death, the likes... Food for thought.

if it's a T weapon, then can't you just, y'know... shoot them, burn them, the likes, so that you can turn them into a zombie? ._.
I don't think a lot of people have the time to shoot someone down to near death before switching to a one shot weapon to finish them off.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2013, 11:48:27 PM »

I don't think a lot of people have the time to shoot someone down to near death before switching to a one shot weapon to finish them off.

That's why you stealth and don't be a derp. Get them down first in a manner where you're not in a heated battle, and tada.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2013, 11:48:27 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal