Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town VIP  (Read 12586 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Re: Trouble in Terrorist Town VIP
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2013, 12:30:59 PM »
5/7 secs
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2013, 12:54:33 PM »
5/7 secs

How long should the smoke trail live?

Sounds good pretty good, what about sound? Would you guys think a nice bang to signify one has been used or a little more subtle so you have to be waiting for one to be used?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2013, 12:54:33 PM »

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2013, 01:03:49 PM »
I feel like a zombie scream would be better than a bang, just because of the big bertha already having a nice loud gunshot.

Also we need to make the melon launcher louder, for awareness purposes (and luls)
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2013, 01:06:38 PM »
I feel like a zombie scream would be better than a bang, just because of the big bertha already having a nice loud gunshot.

Also we need to make the melon launcher louder, for awareness purposes (and luls)

The Zombie sound actually sounds like it'd be incredibly cool and if you picked the right one (I'd say fast zombie dive sound) you could scare the shit out of an entire server at once.

Offline DBag

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2013, 02:18:01 PM »
Sweet now I need to add cortez to get this and have someone help me to become the est TTT player alive haha
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline RalphORama

« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2013, 05:18:45 PM »
If we want a nice loud sound for the melon launcher, I think it'd be pretty cool if it went "NNNLEEEEROOOY" from the Leroy Jenkins sound clip when you fired it.

Either that or some sound clip having to do with melons.

[on HerpDerp's beautiful laugh]
IAMBOT<try.hard>: i'm fapping to you
IAMBOT<try.hard>: really really hard
IAMBOT<try.hard>: i am cumming ontop of my keyboard

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2013, 05:59:15 PM »
Thanks for calming down a bit, but I have to defend why I basically told you to not post here. You were criticising a concept which in this instance is wrong. I want criticism from the people that are playing on the server right now and experiencing how the weapons affect gameplay, I'm not going to preemptive nerf or possibly remove something.

I'll look at doing some stuff with the sounds when I get a chance and probably give the zombie thing a new skin so that it doesn't look like a regular gun.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2013, 06:01:16 PM »
Again, it's pretty overpowered. Melon should at least be two hits body (still insta head) with less ammo. and maybe make the zombie rifle only affect dead bodies?
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2013, 06:03:02 PM »
Again, it's pretty overpowered. Melon should at least be two hits body (still insta head) with less ammo. and maybe make the zombie rifle only affect dead bodies?

Melon launcher only has two shots now so that shouldn't be too bad. I like the idea of the infector only effecting people under 30 health but I'll have to take a look at the coding behind it before I can say if that will work.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2013, 06:04:23 PM »
And then if THAT fails, we can still try to dumb it down more.

Ðeath.

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »
... it makes fart noises.

About reskin: If the reskin does happen, make sure that it doesn't take up slot '9' (really, 3), first. Being stuck with a traitor weapon and a secondary isn't something I'm fond of...

Melon Cannon has terribad accuracy (in my experience) and I haven't seen it as "OP" yet... Using it five times, I've gotten perhaps one or two kills.

I feel that if Zombie Rifle did affect dead bodies, it'd have to be capable of spawning fast zombies; zombies are really weak and slow.

Note: Why does everyone reply as I hit 'post'? Honestly, four times in a row.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2013, 06:57:06 PM »
Thanks for calming down a bit, but I have to defend why I basically told you to not post here. You were criticising a concept which in this instance is wrong. I want criticism from the people that are playing on the server right now and experiencing how the weapons affect gameplay, I'm not going to preemptive nerf or possibly remove something.

I'll look at doing some stuff with the sounds when I get a chance and probably give the zombie thing a new skin so that it doesn't look like a regular gun.

I do apologize for going overboard in my first response, I've been running off very little sleep lately and it's the final two weeks of this College semester so I'm on edge. When I saw the "Don't post here" and felt that I was being blown off because I didn't play TTT that often I just snapped.

« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2013, 07:26:03 PM »

I do apologize for going overboard in my first response, I've been running off very little sleep lately and it's the final two weeks of this College semester so I'm on edge. When I saw the "Don't post here" and felt that I was being blown off because I didn't play TTT that often I just snapped.

It's fine, I'm a little on the edge as well. End of November/beginning of November are hell :(

About reskin: If the reskin does happen, make sure that it doesn't take up slot '9' (really, 3), first. Being stuck with a traitor weapon and a secondary isn't something I'm fond of...

Slot 9 is the dna scanner slot? I'm confused at what you mean.

Ps the only reason it is that slot right now is because that is what it was originally and I didn't feel like changing it right away.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2013, 07:29:04 PM »
In my opinion, the Zombie rifle should work only when the victim is 60 HP or lower.

Think about it, how often do you see people with 30 or lower health? Not very often, maybe one person per round on average. Even then, a few shots from a normal gun would kill them, leaving the weapon pretty useless. You ALSO encounter the problem that it's just about impossible to tell whether somebody has 30 hp or 31, as both are marked as "Badly Wounded"

Now if it was 60 hp, you still have the disadvantage of less people being at 60 or lower, but it's much more likely than 30. PLUS you can EASILY tell when someone is at 60 or below, as that is when someone is labeled as "Wounded".

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2013, 08:20:57 PM »
In my opinion, the Zombie rifle should work only when the victim is 60 HP or lower.

Think about it, how often do you see people with 30 or lower health? Not very often, maybe one person per round on average. Even then, a few shots from a normal gun would kill them, leaving the weapon pretty useless. You ALSO encounter the problem that it's just about impossible to tell whether somebody has 30 hp or 31, as both are marked as "Badly Wounded"

Now if it was 60 hp, you still have the disadvantage of less people being at 60 or lower, but it's much more likely than 30. PLUS you can EASILY tell when someone is at 60 or below, as that is when someone is labeled as "Wounded".

Keep it so as it's still 30/35, but market it as only working it at near death. Simple fix.
It's an ulgy dem file.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2013, 08:20:57 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal