CG Gaming Section > GarrysMod

Trouble in Terrorist Town VIP

(1/14) > >>

Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!):
You guys asked for it and now you've got it. Conjoint Gaming's Trouble in Terrorist Town server now has donator benefits.

What you get from donating:
Spoiler for What you get: All of the weapons are purchasable at the traitor store for VIPs.

The Melon Cannon: It's a cannon... that shoots melons. This melon cannon can be deadly when used properly.

The Zombie Infector Rifle: It's a rifle that 'turns' your target into a zombie after 5 seconds.

The Turtle Grenade: It's a grenade that explodes into vicious turtles that will attack anything in their path.

A VIP tag that is visible in the chat so that everybody knows how awesome you are. (If you have admin status you will not receive the tag.)

Finally, access to the votekick command for when admins aren't around. Note, if it is abused you can lose your donator status.

How you get it:

Click the donations tab on the top right of your screen, right beside the logout tab, and then click 'make a donation'. Make sure it is visible. Once you've made the donation send me a PM with your STEAM ID so that I can give you status on the server.

How much it costs:

UPDATE: The minimum donation required to get VIP on the TTT server is now $10

Also note that this thread only pertains to the benefits that will be received on the TTT server and does not apply to the forums and/or other servers. Other benefits will be available for them as well in time.

Spoiler for List of Current VIPs: Bladetwins - Last donated in November of 2013
Kwaurtz - Last donated in November of 2013
Otterfiend - Last donated in November of 2013
Powervix - Last donated in November of 2013
RalphORama - Last donated in December of 2013
Tendovvi - Last donated in December of 2013
Dylan - Last donated in December of 2013
Gamemaster90266 (kevin) - Last donated in December of 2013
Red - Last donated in December of 2013
Dbag - Last donated in December of 2013
Nucleartaco - Last donated in January of 2014

More coming soon!

forumguy69:
Omg, its happening!!!

HerpDerpMike:
Very good stuff, hope this makes it more interesting for regulars and new players.

Billy:
Can I donate now? I wanna donate now.

Guztav.:
Good job

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version