Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Echo Says Goodbye  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Echochrome4

Echo Says Goodbye
« on: November 13, 2013, 02:36:08 AM »
In-Game Name:

Echochrome4

Which server(s) are you resigning from?:

Hidden

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:59670684

Reason for resignation:

I don't play anymore, and have no interest for the game, and pretty much gaming in general.  My life is crazy busy, I have theater practice till 9 pm and am up normally till around 11 pm doing homework.  So ya my life is crazy and gaming can't be a part of it for a long time. 

I am also resigning because I am kinda becoming tired of admining, and I don't feel like it is the role I really am fit for as I normally stop playing games after awhile.  I want more of a leadership role, but I feel that no one knows me (except for Red my bro).  I know that that is kinda my fault, and I try to post as much as I can, but when I post I want them to be meaningful posts, on topics that I have interest in or ones that concern me.  However, it may seem like I have disappeared, I have never left CG, I almost always know what is happening on the forums, as I love reading.  I really enjoy reading what people have to write and all the things that happen in this community.  Right now it is especially interesting.  (If you want to see how much time I spend on the forums, look under my profile and compare the time online to others, I come close to some of the big CLs).  I know this is kinda weird to be posting a resignation, and then in the same topic, express how I want to be CL.  I just really wanted to let people know, because with their goodbyes, I want honest opinions on me and if you would think this role would be something I should try for.  Thank you all for making CG an awesome place.  :D

(If you want to know anything about me, Red is the man to go too.  We are brothers (not really), he has known me all my life.  Or if you want to talk, PM me and I will respond right away :D)

Temporary?:

No

Offline Burgers-13

Re: Echo Says Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 02:55:47 AM »
understable ech.. you can join the retire-e's (len and I) i wish you the best of luck.. but stick around so you can help me pick on red and get to know you better.. which makes me sad seeing that i didnt get to kow you as well as red .. tho i do  feel weirded out that ive seen you in your undies (MC character)..  you were a good admin.. T.T and a good hidden player <3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 02:55:47 AM »

Offline Red

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 03:05:32 AM »
Yeah I'd noticed you've been a lot more busy with theater and homework recently and you haven't really had much time to come play/admin Hidden with me and the rest. I completely understand the lack of desire/ability to admin bro so I think you're definitely doing the right thing in deciding to resign instead of attempting to draw it out like I've seen many inactive admins do...

About the reading the forums and the CL bit... Yeah it's definitely true that you pay attention to the forums a ton, you read everything and I mean everything haha.. Heck I think you'd be a great CL/GM... Only issue is that, yes, you're right people on CG don't really know you well enough to make that decision dude..

If you do ever apply for a leadership role in the forums then maybe you should try to make yourself more well known and outspoken to everyone so everyone would actually know the person they would be making in a leadership role for CG.... I love you man, you're like my brother, but I just don't really think that you'd be a good GM/CL right now, not being familiar with everyone/everyone not being familiar with you, and all the stuff you've had to do recently (I.E. Tons of schoolwork and making sets and stuff).

Cya tomorrow bro.
-ÉŒed
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 03:28:18 PM »
Goodbye Echo, you were a good admin, good luck with your life, hope to catch you playing again sometime :)

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
Michigan brothers for life! I need to play Hidden more.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline DBag

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 04:29:36 PM »
Bye echo. Oh and get a snapchat foo
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 04:29:36 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal