CG Waste And Etc... > Voice Server

Ventilo ip still up on the frontpage

<< < (2/4) > >>

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Finniespin on November 06, 2013, 12:47:18 PM ---Inferno CG =  best theme!

It's simplistic and easy to use.
No overly graphic images and small texts!

--- End quote ---
Vertex is the definition of simple. Same graphics *in fact less* and normal sized text. Perhaps you don't run at HD Res?

--- Quote from: Christovski on November 06, 2013, 12:51:36 PM ---Agreed, Vertex sucks because on smaller resolutions the donations and logout buttons glitch down in front of the links for the current board/child board/thread you are currently viewing so you can't click any of it

--- End quote ---
True, but why would you have anything lower then full HD res? Are you poor? lol.gif

Leetgrain:

--- Quote from: Inject OH 4 on November 06, 2013, 01:15:44 PM ---True, but why would you have anything lower then full HD res? Are you poor? lol.gif

--- End quote ---

Spoiler for Hidden: Oh lookie here at millionaire Inject over here with all his money and girls and life, that's why he's not been doing blardyblargh on our servers.

Please check your messages before you post them, that one sounds incredibly fucking douchey, seeing as you're supposed to be a grown adult.

Finniespin:

--- Quote from: Leetgrain on November 06, 2013, 01:02:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Finniespin on November 06, 2013, 12:47:18 PM ---No overly graphic images and small texts!

--- End quote ---

The other skins have gore and fine print? :O

--- End quote ---
Oi! Language barrier!

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Leetgrain on November 06, 2013, 01:22:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Inject OH 4 on November 06, 2013, 01:15:44 PM ---True, but why would you have anything lower then full HD res? Are you poor? lol.gif

--- End quote ---

Spoiler for Hidden: Oh lookie here at millionaire Inject over here with all his money and girls and life, that's why he's not been doing blardyblargh on our servers.

Please check your messages before you post them, that one sounds incredibly fucking douchey, seeing as you're supposed to be a grown adult.
--- End quote ---
Spoiler Alert,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001799

160 dollars you can probably sell your current one for more and you can get this. Derp derp. It's not expensive.

Christovski:
Either way, you were talking about Finnie's theme being bad, well Vertex theme is broken so don't act like it is perfect, Vertex is crappy and broken too and needs to be fixed :P

I view the forums other places than my home computer (which has a 32" HD monitor), my laptop is only 14" so its resolution is less than 1080p, and my computer at work doesn't have HD monitor, thats at 1400x900 and still displays wrong :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version