CG Main > Way Off Topic Box

This was in the news for my town today.

(1/4) > >>

Tictactoe360:
"About 30 “protesters” tried to force their way into the secure area of 22 Wing-CFB North Bay Wednesday, as a small party of security personnel worked to keep them out.

Carrying signs reading “I like donuts,” “Leave” and “Canadians Are Space Terrorists,” calling for an end to the launch of satellites, the noisy but generally peaceful protesters crowded the members of the Wing Auxiliary Security Force, demanding to speak to the Wing Commander to air their grievances.

A few managed to reach the chain link fence surrounding the Sergeant David L. Pitcher Building, with one trying to climb it, before he was forced back to the ground.

All the while, Lt.-Col. Walter Norquay watched and nodded in satisfaction.

Norquay, the command post commander, said he was happy with the way the security force acted during the exercise, with the expectation that, in a real-world situation, they would know what to do."

Now, let's take a step back
“Canadians Are Space Terrorists,”

Can this be a thing? Please, I really want space terrorist.
We'd write slightly inappropriate things on other planets and graffiti some satellites.

Christovski:
I'm too busy being focused on the fact that there is apparently "Wing Commander" in Canada.  HOW YOU GUYS HAVE THAT TECHNOLOGY TO BE WING COMMANDER DAT VIDEOGAME

crovv:

--- Quote from: Tictactoe360 on October 31, 2013, 10:23:31 AM ---Now, let's take a step back

We'd write slightly inappropriate things on other planets and graffiti some satellites.

--- End quote ---

The word "terrorist"

What you're describing is "Vandalism," not terrorism.

To be fair, I was going to make a Canadian Terrorist joke ("Canadian terrorists are the same as American vandals") but then I remembered this:

Just make sure no one loses any hockey games and we'll be fine.

Tictactoe360:

--- Quote from: crovv on October 31, 2013, 11:03:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tictactoe360 on October 31, 2013, 10:23:31 AM ---Now, let's take a step back

--- End quote ---

The word "terrorist"

What you're describing is "Vandalism," not terrorism.

--- End quote ---

crovv:

--- Quote from: Tictactoe360 on October 31, 2013, 11:16:20 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: crovv on October 31, 2013, 11:03:41 AM ---

Just make sure no one loses any hockey games and we'll be fine.

--- End quote ---

I can't make my own jokes? ;-;

It's early in the morning I'm bad at this :c

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version