Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Peace  (Read 4054 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: Peace
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 08:19:50 PM »
I have to admit, I try to make my best effort to stay involved with CG and play games with everyone but I can't say it really feels like home to me either.

I can't really say "everyone" is acting "cancerous" but there will always be a few people in communities like these that won't/can't get along with certain other people. We have a lot of that it seems and in the freedom of expression we covet we like to spew our opinions with an arrogance that makes us feel good about our selves often at the cost of others.

On the note of seriousness, it shouldn't exist in a gaming community. Everything's been a little TOO serious lately and maybe that's why I feel repelled in a sense from wanting to be more active in the community. I try my best because it's all I've known the past five or six years and I don't want to give up on CG and I'll always be around to help as much as I can but I do not like how things have been going and unless things really turn around I don't see us lasting much longer.

In my perfect world, people wouldn't be allowed to say half the shit they do on here but with nobody really in charge dealing out punishments for unruly and disrespectful behavior until it reaches the EXTREME obnoxiousness there's nothing that can be done. It's gone on for to long for anyone to feel it's needed, but this kind of shit that's happening today is ridiculous. I can't believe it's all public for everyone on the internet to read too, like geez we look like the biggest group of fools on the planet. Imo.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 08:23:44 PM »
I have to admit, I try to make my best effort to stay involved with CG and play games with everyone but I can't say it really feels like home to me either.

I can't really say "everyone" is acting "cancerous" but there will always be a few people in communities like these that won't/can't get along with certain other people. We have a lot of that it seems and in the freedom of expression we covet we like to spew our opinions with an arrogance that makes us feel good about our selves often at the cost of others.

On the note of seriousness, it shouldn't exist in a gaming community. Everything's been a little TOO serious lately and maybe that's why I feel repelled in a sense from wanting to be more active in the community. I try my best because it's all I've known the past five or six years and I don't want to give up on CG and I'll always be around to help as much as I can but I do not like how things have been going and unless things really turn around I don't see us lasting much longer.

In my perfect world, people wouldn't be allowed to say half the shit they do on here but with nobody really in charge dealing out punishments for unruly and disrespectful behavior until it reaches the EXTREME obnoxiousness there's nothing that can be done. It's gone on for to long for anyone to feel it's needed, but this kind of shit that's happening today is ridiculous. I can't believe it's all public for everyone on the internet to read too, like geez we look like the biggest group of fools on the planet. Imo.

Words from a wise man.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 08:23:44 PM »

Offline Muffins

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 08:37:44 PM »
Sorry to see you go man, i agree that NS2 was very fun but it sucks that we dont have enough money to keep it running :(

Btw, am i the only on who finds it ironic how he was talking about every thread becoming a giant shit hole of arguments and insult being thrown and this thread kinda became that?

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2013, 05:14:16 AM »

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 12:37:09 PM »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 12:37:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal