Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Peace  (Read 4055 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Peace
« on: October 15, 2013, 06:26:07 PM »
In-Game Name: Kwaurtz

Which server(s) are you resigning from?: the NS2 server thats never coming back

Steam ID:

Reason for resignation: I'm pretty much done with the forums. Nobody can hardly open a thread and have any sort of serious discussion without anyone starting a fight or insulting one another. The cancer is hardly in check at all, and Inject is gonna run this bitch into the ground just like Wholegrain.

Temporary?:NOPE

Offline Leetgrain

Re: Peace
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 06:29:01 PM »
"Cancer", Yeah, because people taking the piss out of your seriousness is the same as a life threatening disease.

Well, see you then, ta-ta!
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 06:29:01 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 06:31:08 PM »
Well this is clearly a rational and level-headed decision, tootles.

Sucks about the NS2 but it really needs a dedicated server and with no money for it....

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 06:34:05 PM »

Steam ID:

Reason for resignation: I'm pretty much done with the forums. Nobody can hardly open a thread and have any sort of serious discussion without anyone starting a fight or insulting one another. The cancer is hardly in check at all, and Inject is gonna run this bitch into the ground just like Wholegrain.

There's a fine difference between having a serious discussion and having a "I have a metal pipe jammed up my ass 24/7 serious discussion.

You act like an asshole to others and even try to fuck with other peoples threads. But when others make a remark in the same manner as you, it instantly becomes "Horrible"/"Cancer"

Hell, half this "Cancer" "Ruining" your seriousness is light jokes trying to take the serious down a notch so the topic becomes more open for everyone, not just those who get a hard on for the subject.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 06:37:16 PM »
Kwaurtz I suggest you rethink this.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline whenbananasattack

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 06:43:16 PM »
Bye, sweetie. You and your allergy to fun will not be missed.

Offline Dante

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 06:53:43 PM »
This is overreacting to then tenth degree. You are rage quiting CG for a few playful sarcastic comments.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Kinda funny

Offline Red

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 06:56:36 PM »
Bye Kwaurtz.
@Edit:
Good luck with whatever you decide to do. In the fuuuuutureeeee
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 07:18:57 PM by Red »
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 07:03:44 PM »
He honestly has a point, he may not be the best person to say all of that. In all honesty he has been a part of hostility as well, but the CG forums as they are lately are a hostile cestpool of people yelling I am the greaateeest and never wrong.
I have take leave from the forums for the longest time, because I can never have a fun chat here anymore. I used to be able to call this place my internett home, we joked and made fun but it was all in good fun, now adays though it is just taken too far.

Dante, remember how you blew up and how you felt bad about it? well pointing your fingers saying haha, is that very grown up?

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 07:05:11 PM »
Guys.. Cut it out with all these unwarranted jabs at kwaurtz. There's honestly no point to what your saying and before everybody starts drinking the kool aid and turn ANOTHER thread into a cesspit ill stop yall right now. Kwaurtz does have a point to some degree. Yes. A LOT of the "intended to be serious threads" are not taken seriously to any degree. Everybody is in comedian mode and its honestly autistic at times. Kwaurtz shouldn't be condemned because he is calling out the bullshit and various other things that are wholly wrong with CG. (Even now this thread has been turned into a absolute clusterfuck)

Offline Dante

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 07:08:33 PM »
He honestly has a point, he may not be the best person to say all of that. In all honesty he has been a part of hostility as well, but the CG forums as they are lately are a hostile cestpool of people yelling I am the greaateeest and never wrong.
I have take leave from the forums for the longest time, because I can never have a fun chat here anymore. I used to be able to call this place my internett home, we joked and made fun but it was all in good fun, now adays though it is just taken too far.

Dante, remember how you blew up and how you felt bad about it? well pointing your fingers saying haha, is that very grown up?
I was trying to hint that this is silly.
Also:
Did I rage quit at little jokes? No. The circumstances between me and Wooley are entirely different to what is going on right now Jorgen.

Offline JohnCyKlopZ

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 07:15:41 PM »
Sad to see you go, man :\

I also really don't know what's going on.
??Mystery??: i think my bladder hates me
Klutonec: y
??Mystery??: everytime i go to take a piss
??Mystery??: and i think im done
??Mystery??: so i stick my stick back in my pants
??Mystery??: AND THAT HO LIKE NUH UH MR. E
??Mystery??: I AINT DONE YET
??Mystery??: and supports the rest of the village
??Mystery??: with water

Offline whenbananasattack

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 07:23:05 PM »
He doesn't have a point, though. He's blowing up and resigning because some people told him he was taking something too seriously, and he was. If this is the kind of attitude you guys are looking for then this place would be intolerable.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 07:27:03 PM »
He doesn't have a point, though. He's blowing up and resigning because some people told him he was taking something too seriously, and he was. If this is the kind of attitude you guys are looking for then this place would be intolerable.

Its not over this one thing though. You are looking at this one thing, this has been something that has slowly happened to CG for awhile now.

Ðeath.

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2013, 07:44:22 PM »

Steam ID:

Do I not remember another admin resigning with Inject slightly involved with their reason?

Jeez, seems everyone's blaming poor ol' Inject.. He's just one person, guys.

Anyway, I honestly didn't see this coming. Hope one day all might seem well, though.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 07:46:47 PM by Ðeath. »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2013, 07:44:22 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal