Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Xbox One or PS4?  (Read 4414 times)

Offline Blue Belladonna

Xbox One or PS4?
« on: October 08, 2013, 04:00:39 PM »
So the Xbox one and ps4 and weeks away from being released and all through this as probably already been thoroughly discussed, what is everyone getting and most excited for?  Also, what exclusives your most excited for.

I'm getting both and am most excited for The Evil Within, COD:Ghosts + Halo 5

Offline Leetgrain

Re: Xbox One or PS4?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 04:08:59 PM »
I'm getting neither, because PC MASTER RACE
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 04:08:59 PM »

Offline Blue Belladonna

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 04:10:30 PM »

Haha of course.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 04:34:41 PM »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 04:42:56 PM »
PS4 Master Race
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 04:50:44 PM »
PS4 Master Race

From what I've seen from my PS3, it's easily the best console out there. I've gone through so many shitty 360's that the thought of giving any money for a "New" and "Improved" version actually makes me want to punch a kitten.

*Also insert generic remark about how Halo and Call Of Duty are the Cancers of Gaming, even though I enjoy Call of Duties Multiplayer with friends and Halo 1 was actually good*

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 04:56:56 PM »
PS4 Master Race

From what I've seen from my PS3, it's easily the best console out there. I've gone through so many shitty 360's that the thought of giving any money for a "New" and "Improved" version actually makes me want to punch a kitten.

*Also insert generic remark about how Halo and Call Of Duty are the Cancers of Gaming, even though I enjoy Call of Duties Multiplayer with friends and Halo 1 was actually good*

The graphics and loadtimes still stunk on the PS3 though compared to PC so I'm glad they're getting an update, and I can't wait for Gran Turismo 6 I'm sure it will be beautiful and amazing.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 05:00:57 PM »
PS4 Master Race

The graphics and loadtimes still stunk on the PS3 though compared to PC so I'm glad they're getting an update, and I can't wait for Gran Turismo 6 I'm sure it will be beautiful and amazing.

As far as I can tell they still remain better than Xbox load times, plus I luv da controller <3

Offline Kingtrue

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 05:01:30 PM »

Leetgrain sums it up. Unless the consoles offer something unique and interesting to the medium, which neither company has yet to convince other than its release date games, I see few reasons to pick either up.

Also, no WiiU?

Nyah.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 05:14:27 PM »
PS4 Master Race

As far as I can tell they still remain better than Xbox load times, plus I luv da controller <3

Nah CoDBO2 loads in like 2-4 seconds on 360 and 10-20 on PS3 + WiiU and the load times for a single race on Gran Turismo usually push 20-40 seconds on loading.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 05:15:30 PM »
PC master race, consoles are inferior machines.

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 05:21:01 PM »
PC master race, consoles are inferior machines.

This, my $750 budget build from last year is more powerful than the consolololols coming out.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 05:31:39 PM »
PS4 Master Race

Nah CoDBO2 loads in like 2-4 seconds on 360 and 10-20 on PS3 + WiiU and the load times for a single race on Gran Turismo usually push 20-40 seconds on loading.

Hm, my longest load time is switching to Multiplayer, which is the 10 - 20 seconds other than that, everything loads real fast.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 05:54:18 PM »
PS4 Master Race

Hm, my longest load time is switching to Multiplayer, which is the 10 - 20 seconds other than that, everything loads real fast.

It's also possible your PS3 trumps mine as I got a 40GB, old, big and used PS3 but loading maps takes at least 5-10 seconds where 360 loadtimes are like 2-4 seconds but the game doesn't look as good. You can cut singleplayer loadtimes by installing the game but it's still not as fast as I'd like.

Ðeath.

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 07:47:31 PM »
I'll consider getting a console for a few reasons.

1. Multi-gaming. I can't play two games on the PC, at the same time. I can not play watchdogs, while playing zombie master. That's a thing that can't happen.

2. Exclusives. Some Exclusives will be coming to PS4, and I'm hoping they'll be excellent.

3. At times, comfort. It sometimes feels awkard to be using a controller on my PC. Or most of the time...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 07:47:31 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal