Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Readd 67thway v7?

Yes
22 (75.9%)
No
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: 67thway  (Read 3949 times)

Offline forumguy69

67thway
« on: September 26, 2013, 10:26:50 PM »
So after about a month (?) or so of having 67thway v6. It has been about a week since we played it, decided to try it again and instantly regreted it. So I asked about the 20~ people in there if they'd want 67thway v7 back or maybe v4, because clearly v6 has no fanbase. Most of the people I asked (90% ~) said they just want v7 no interest in v4.

There are a lot of things people dont like about the map. The biggest one being the frame rate. Others complained about the big T room with so many entrances and exits, The 99 health teleporter thing (no idea what it is still) and much more.

So forum people who play TTT, please vote on the matter and maybe we can get our beloved map back.

Offline HerpDerpMike

Re: 67thway
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 10:47:08 PM »
Yes please!

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 10:47:08 PM »

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 10:48:53 PM »
If I remember correctly v3 was the best there ever was.

Offline Mr.Soap

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 10:49:36 PM »
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Offline crovv

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 10:59:27 PM »
Anything but v6.

Offline andyoh0123

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 11:29:08 PM »
yes

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 11:33:49 PM »
If 67thway hasn't been played in a week, I see an opportunity.

Everyone's always complaining about how "Oh god 67thway again nooooo RTV RTV RTV" (Or something along those lines...) So how was it without playing it for a week? Seems like that would get rid of a lot of complaining. I say just remove 67thway period- something I know Blazyd has wanted for quite some time. Just a suggestion.

Offline forumguy69

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 11:43:15 PM »
If 67thway hasn't been played in a week, I see an opportunity.

Everyone's always complaining about how "Oh god 67thway again nooooo RTV RTV RTV" (Or something along those lines...) So how was it without playing it for a week? Seems like that would get rid of a lot of complaining. I say just remove 67thway period- something I know Blazyd has wanted for quite some time. Just a suggestion.

Hey Kountdown. Thanks for the input. I would just like to point out that no matter what map you play your gonna have people who like or don't like the map. Just because a small minority of the playerbase don't like this map doesn't mean it should be removed. HOWEVER, I do feel your pain of playing it too much. Without having this map I have to put up with bad maps like Rooftops and Crummy all the time, and it's annoying. I think we should get a better voting system instead of removing the map.

Offline andyoh0123

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 11:51:45 PM »
Agreed with dyldo. The map is good, the version sucks. It should be fixed not removed.  discofrog  discofrog discofrog (aids) discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog discofrog

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 12:59:17 AM »
Andy, cut out the spam man, its annoying.

Anyway totally agree. 67th is suppose to be a good map, not something we dread, even if its overplayed.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline caboose74

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2013, 05:15:10 AM »
V7 plz

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2013, 07:45:51 AM »
v3 wuz the best.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2013, 12:12:13 PM »
I prefer no cars, so V7 is the best option.

I was never around for v3.

V6 could be playable...if it was optimized. Seriously my GTX 670 FTW 4GB drops to 32 frames from 299 when I look a certain way. That is just completely fucked.

Even if I SLi'd I would probably have sub 60 FPS. It is just bullshit.

The only thing I would say is we should have a farewell to v6 party this weekend.

All the admins will transport the people down to the place under the map -_-
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2013, 07:24:21 PM »
I have a number of problems with v6.

1. Like Wooley said, it is horrendously optimized. My frame rate should not be going down to 30 FPS on a 550 GTX just by looking at the street.

2. The Traitor Room is seriously overpowered. You can open a door from across the Traitor Trap and just take people out. The Traitor Tester door is also too powerful.

3. The Traitor Tester is a bad idea when you have a button that can kill people. Idiots tend to hit the button and kill an innocent.

4. Too many ladders. The roofs should be a reward for discombob jumping up there.

5. Too many pathways. Does there really need to be a door to the inside of the gun range? Not really. Does the downstairs area need like 50 tunnels? Not really, though the piping and dirt walls are nice. They need to be wider though.

6. What is with the locked door? I know it may lead to that secret below the map, but it is really necessary?

The only reason why people play 67th is because of the name. It's a well known classic for TTT.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 11:33:07 PM »

The roofs should be a reward for discombob jumping up there.

Nope Nope Nope

I hate the fact that in other maps people can get up there ONLY by discombob jumping, and it's EXTREMELY frustrating when you're a traitor and you can't get him down

- If you manage to jump up there with him, your almost certain to be suspicious/called out when attempting to kill the other guy
- It's very difficult to knock him down with a discombob/incendiary and quite easily get you called out
- Nearly impossible to shoot him from any spot but the roof itself because the slants on the roof provide cover

It seems practically like glitching to me.
Plus it seems a bit unfair to newer players to force them to kill you using a tactic very few people even know how to do.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 11:33:07 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal