Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life  (Read 22663 times)

Offline Burgers-13

Re: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 01:31:11 AM »
>_> wow very disappointed in you guys... dont make this into a witch hunt.

anyways cash totaly understand.. umm good luck with what ever is next for yeah, and burgers is always willing to kill you with boxes in diliveryboy. cya around cash

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 01:54:37 AM »
I'm kinda sad to see you go, but cmon guys. He's done quite a bit of good for the community, and people move on. He never sold his soul to us, last I checked. I know I didn't sign anything with my blood or anything. He's 100% allowed to move on. This isn't my first community. And I'm not saying I plan on leaving any time soon because I love you guys <3 but people change. Their hobbies, interests and personalities. Constantly. Doesn't mean he didn't do some good while he was here. A simple sayonara and positive send off woulda been perfectly fine. Everyone has a history. Don't gotta go digging for it. I'm not saying he hasn't had bad run ins with people. So has everyone else in the community.

Anyway. /rant.

Sad to see you go, Cash. You're welcome to come back whenever you feel the urge to stab me in the back agai- I mean play some Hidden. ;D

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 01:54:37 AM »

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 02:03:49 AM »
I don't really care about the community hopping, everyone has the right/freedom to play/be with whoever they want. Enjoy your new community :p.

The whole copying so much stuff nearly word for word from this forum is very distasteful. Instead of writing the new stuff on own you just copied from here, its lazy... o well.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 02:05:27 AM »
Fluffalupagus, nobody's trying to stop him from leaving. The issue is that he plagiarized a fair chunk of the forum.

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 02:15:58 AM »
Yeaaaah that was kinda low. :/ Then again even if he were to write it up himself, wouldn't it just end up being the same just different wording? I mean if that's how he's gonna set up the rules anyways, there isn't much he can do to change it. :/ Maybe I'm trying a little hard to defend him, but meh. You could always just talk to him and ask him to rewrite it all if you really want. It would be more of an inconvenience than anything if you ask me.

Digging up past community posts elsewhere wasn't really necessary for that issue though in all honesty. The problem is between CG and Hunter, and really shouldn't be pulling the past into it.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:20:03 AM by Fluffalupagus »

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 02:43:08 AM »
guys that enough >:(... discuss that somewhere else.. this thread is not about plagiarizem. (sry if i spelled it wrong).. i suggest locking this thread since no one is wishing him well. >_>

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 07:55:42 AM »
guys that enough >:(... discuss that somewhere else.. this thread is not about plagiarizem. (sry if i spelled it wrong).. i suggest locking this thread since no one is wishing him well. >_>

Because people don't want to wish him well. Hes deciding to ditch our community for a new one hes got going, but not before he stole all our rules and policies word for word.

It's douheness of the highest degree.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 08:53:33 AM »
Nobody's trying to stop him from leaving. The issue is that he plagiarized a fair chunk of the forum.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 09:00:55 AM »
Someone starting their own community off from CG that is incredibly similar, omg tis is totally new thing. Seriously calm down its really not that big of a deal, if he wants to start his own community then let him, in the meantime play nice.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2013, 10:50:32 AM »
Someone starting their own community off from CG that is incredibly similar, omg tis is totally new thing. Seriously calm down its really not that big of a deal, if he wants to start his own community then let him, in the meantime play nice.

Totally ok and not rude to blatantly copy someone without their permission guys.

I have a different name so it is ok.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:53:26 AM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2013, 11:36:12 AM »

Totally ok and not rude to blatantly copy someone without their permission guys.

Honestly saw this coming as an alternative if his "become head admin and rule everything" plan went down the crapper - but I didn't see blatant plagiarism coming. But alas, I could care less about him making his own forum, better than having him try to asskiss his way up the ladder here, amirite? :P

Anyway, long story short. Bye, thanks for all the laughs.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2013, 11:55:31 AM »

Honestly saw this coming as an alternative if his "become head admin and rule everything" plan went down the crapper - but I didn't see blatant plagiarism coming. But alas, I could care less about him making his own forum, better than having him try to asskiss his way up the ladder here, amirite? :P

High-five me bro

Offline Dante

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2013, 12:06:39 PM »

The amount of ass kissing he did was seriously annoying.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2013, 12:33:16 PM »
That's a bit weird.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 03:08:23 PM by Pyro »

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2013, 12:43:30 PM »
Basically the whole website is the same.

:/

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2013, 12:43:30 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal