Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A concern about the server  (Read 5249 times)

Offline HerpDerpMike

Re: A concern about the server
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2013, 02:31:55 PM »
Pillz sometimes theres mic spam, but not all the time..

and suspecting someone means nothing to me; you can suspect someone for doing nothing. its the kos' that really matter in the game.

Also about the 5 minute connect, you havent played in a while so thats probably the reason ;s

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2013, 02:39:03 PM »
I've tried multiple times to populate it in the mornings ,but there just aren't enough people during the week anymore.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2013, 02:39:03 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2013, 02:52:09 PM »
Pillz sometimes theres mic spam, but not all the time..

and suspecting someone means nothing to me; you can suspect someone for doing nothing. its the kos' that really matter in the game.

Also about the 5 minute connect, you havent played in a while so thats probably the reason ;s

That's the thing, the suspects literally mean nothing aside from being a private note to the player themselve, but everyone insists on screaming it over the mic to make sure everyone knows their random/pointless/incorrect accusation. First time I was actually traitor and I really thought they were just going to kill me because Scooby was flipping out asking for my primary and I had done nothing but walk around looking for a better gun; just really annoyed the hell out of me, like I can't even be the traitor now cause everyone has an eye on me because Scooby made a mistake or silly accusation. So later on Scooby tells everyone to highly suspect me again, that it "has to be me" after all I did was walk a lap around the map and was thinking about finally making a kill; so I just gave up and shot at scooby so he could finally kill me. I usually always end up ripping my hair out after a few rounds of TTT but I didn't even make it five minutes and I just seem unable to play unless there are only a few people on.

I don't know. I was like maybe I'll play TTT, that might be fun; and now I'm crying and eating a bucket of ice cream. I want to play the game but I don't want to feel like screaming the entire time; but that's what everyone else does the entire time so maybe that'll help.. Just a random vent since I've been annoyed and stressed ever since.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013, 04:18:12 PM »
See, I wish we had the mic battery like it used to be. It used to be you could only talk for so long before your 'radio' (microphone)'s batter went dead. And that was awesome. And if you want my honest opionion? Our TTT server is like babby mode.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2013, 04:24:03 PM »
See, I wish we had the mic battery like it used to be. It used to be you could only talk for so long before your 'radio' (microphone)'s battery went dead

That sounds awesome

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2013, 05:21:35 PM »
See, I wish we had the mic battery like it used to be. It used to be you could only talk for so long before your 'radio' (microphone)'s battery went dead

That sounds awesome

It's actually built into the gamemode so it could come back if people wanted it. There's some question of how it can negatively effect the gamemode which is in part why it was removed.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2013, 05:38:09 PM »
Is there anyway to tie it to an individual as opposed to the entire server?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2013, 05:38:35 PM »
You're taking it too seriously Pillzy. For example, my method of play is to be a complete moron during my inno rounds to keep me entertained, and then pretend to be a moron during my T rounds while I start picking out my shanking victims. Loosen up, drop a few brain cells, and have some fun!

I know; that was my plan, just ditz around as T until the end but already I was being accused for doing literally nothing and it just confuses me and makes me angry. It's really not a big deal it just more experienced players call out literally everyone they have suspicion on to the point where you just start ignoring who they accuse, and combined with all the talking and goofiness (I think finnie slayed everyone pre-round too at one point) I just got irritated and left. If I can't enjoy the game I leave, and I'll try it a few more times but it just really pissed me off this morning. Idk why, was in a good mood till I played TTT and I'm sure there are others who try the game who feel the same way. Just kinda putting it out there. idklol
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2013, 07:29:18 PM »
Is there anyway to tie it to an individual as opposed to the entire server?

Not that I know of.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline NeoHatake

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 08:26:03 PM »
I vote for the mic battery to come back. I think it would reduce the amount of mic spam that sometimes occurs. And it would also prevent people from talking over each other (which always happens) and give everyone a chance to speak. I think it would also enhance the gameplay, for the T's if anything. Say a T is attacking an innocent who's mic battery is currently recharging, they can't just scream his name over and over again.

Offline crovv

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 08:31:39 PM »
I vote for the mic battery to come back. I think it would reduce the amount of mic spam that sometimes occurs. And it would also prevent people from talking over each other (which always happens) and give everyone a chance to speak. I think it would also enhance the gameplay, for the T's if anything. Say a T is attacking an innocent who's mic battery is currently recharging, they can't just scream his name over and over again.
I agree. I'm for the mic battery. If it causes problems, we can just remove it again.

Offline forumguy69

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 09:39:35 PM »
I agree I actually really really want the battery to come back.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 10:41:10 PM »
When we had it on, everyone whinged, but now some people want to have batteried mics. We can never win xP
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 11:28:24 PM »
When we had it on, everyone whinged, but now some people want to have batteried mics. We can never win xP

Sounds like we need a poll/vote/something to determine whether enough people want it

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2013, 12:20:09 AM »
What problems could it possibly cause?

Only one I can think of is say you use up the battery and try to call someone out, you cant.

However, thats what chat binds are for

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2013, 12:20:09 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal