Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GTA online  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Old Crow

GTA online
« on: September 06, 2013, 01:59:27 PM »
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/04/10-crazy-awesome-things-i-saw-and-did-in-grand-theft-auto-online

This article alone makes me want to get GTA:V now. I'm still going to wait for the reviews, and see what my friends say about it, but holy hell it looks real good now. If it is good, I need every bodies Xbox live name so I can play it with you ho's.

The sucky part is I was done with consoles. Done buying the games, done with Xbox live, now it looks like I may not be done lol.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline forumguy69

Re: GTA online
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 02:26:16 PM »
Yo yo yo crow im about to go pre order that today. Can't wait!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 02:26:16 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 02:43:42 PM »
A blimp is the pre-order thing?? SOLD!!

3 Days isn't log

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 04:37:59 PM »
Blimps are big slow and boring wat.

Crow I don't even.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 04:42:01 PM »
GTAV is coming to PC, at the launch of GTA online, which isn't available for console launch.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 04:45:04 PM »
They officially announced it for PC finally?  Good.  I might play this game then. 

I hate playing any shooter with console controls instead of mouse and keys, on PC I can use a gamepad when I drive, and mouse+keys when on foot.

Plus if it's on PC there will probably be a demo I can play to decide if its worth the $60

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Kwaurtz

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2013, 04:58:31 PM »
Blimps are big slow and boring wat.

Crow I don't even.

Blimp Demolition derby!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2013, 06:38:34 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2013/08/12/nvidia-claims-grand-theft-auto-v-coming-to-pc-this-fall/
Not surprizing. With the new consoles of this gen we should see A LOT of very good ports to PC. Since they now use the same architecture.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2013, 06:45:36 PM »
“Please note, during our Thursday’s earnings call, our investor relations team provided a list of important games that gamers are looking forward to on PC this fall, and included Grand Theft Auto V on that list. This statement was made with the intent of expressing enthusiasm for the games industry in general, and was not intended to represent specific knowledge possessed by NVIDIA. NVIDIA does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability. We deeply regret the error.”

Confirmed or not it's coming for PC god dammit. It's just going to be released later. It's always been that way.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2013, 03:07:27 PM »
“Please note, during our Thursday’s earnings call, our investor relations team provided a list of important games that gamers are looking forward to on PC this fall, and included Grand Theft Auto V on that list. This statement was made with the intent of expressing enthusiasm for the games industry in general, and was not intended to represent specific knowledge possessed by NVIDIA. NVIDIA does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability. We deeply regret the error.”

Confirmed or not it's coming for PC god dammit. It's just going to be released later. It's always been that way.

My problem is that the port of GTA IV was less then stellar. While the fact that mod support is pretty awesome for the PC version, I'll probably just get it for Xbox.

3 Days isn't log

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 03:32:01 PM »
Well that's exactly what it was. A port. They have learned well since then. Just look at Max Payne 3. I have no doubt in my mind the port is going to be optimized just fine.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2013, 09:30:56 PM »
I was thinking about picking it up for PS3 but I might get it for PC given my HDMI doesn't work on PS3. I could play it with A/V but that's booooring.

This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2013, 11:29:18 PM »
I was thinking about picking it up for PS3 but I might get it for PC given my HDMI doesn't work on PS3. I could play it with A/V but that's booooring.

Yeah eff that, I just moved my xbox to my HD monitor and it looks so bad with just AV I'm buying an HDMI cable online to solve the problem augh!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2013, 11:37:45 PM »

Yeah eff that, I just moved my xbox to my HD monitor and it looks so bad with just AV I'm buying an HDMI cable online to solve the problem augh!

I tried HDMI for the first time in a year on a small LCD TV, with a cheap cord too (derp) and my PS3 spazzed the hell out and stopped working, took a few minutes to get it to boot right and switch to AV, and ever since HDMI doesn't work. Old PS3 is old. lol
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2013, 11:37:45 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal