Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How is Unknown Ghosting ?  (Read 3174 times)

Offline HerpDerpMike

Re: How is Unknown Ghosting ?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 03:23:34 PM »
Sorry if someone already said this I have very little time to read all this:
I'm pretty sure giving someone a T wep is equivalent to just saying "I'm a traitor"

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Pillz

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013, 03:38:19 PM »
If you're giving people knives and vintars; and they are parading around with them to A) be called out as traitors (AKA diverting attention away from you, the actual traitor) B) use those weapons to RDM or C) they claim they killed a T and got their weapon.

So basically you're playing the game against how it's supposed to be played and it gives you a slightly unfair advantage. I can see some situations where this would be annoying such as point A) so I understand why one might call it ghosting.

If I was playing with anyone who decided to give me a vintar I would HS them on the spot, so anyone playing along is just as guilty.

It's not a serious offense but I can see why it might be against the rules.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013, 03:38:19 PM »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 03:58:19 PM »
One time, I was a T and Lone Grey was near me, so I bought a knife, proclaimed to everyone that I was a T and I wanted to give Lone Grey a knife, so I dropped it, commit harikarisuicide, and made sure everyone could see I was a T in chat. Lone was never RDMed, and the T's still won, is that still ghosting? Not really.

Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 04:32:45 PM »
One time, I was a T and Lone Grey was near me, so I bought a knife, proclaimed to everyone that I was a T and I wanted to give Lone Grey a knife, so I dropped it, commit harikarisuicide, and made sure everyone could see I was a T in chat. Lone was never RDMed, and the T's still won, is that still ghosting? Not really.

Killing yourself makes it different than what Unknown described, and you still gimped your team by killing yourself, if they lost it could be pinned on you :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Billy

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 04:43:54 PM »
I thought TTT was all about deception and mindgames. Shit, I might start giving people T weapons on the slick to get some innos killed. Make my job easier. Maybe even get "proven innocent" from it.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 04:50:09 PM »

Killing yourself makes it different than what Unknown described, and you still gimped your team by killing yourself, if they lost it could be pinned on you :P

Not really, it would've been worse if I was alive as I would have been eating and doing nothing at all. Not really gimping your team if your team is already decent, either.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2013, 04:57:00 PM »
Neither Rogue, nor Taco RDM. These are trusted members within the TTT community. If people ask where they got it, they say they got it off of me. Usually no one notices the exchanges, as I tell like its a normal conversation.

I'm still killing people on my T round, around 3-4 kills average ? So, no I'm not gimping my team entirely.

From what I recall, no RDM has happened because of my actions. Some people might just get butthurt in game; simply because T weps are better than what you normally get.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 05:19:56 PM »
Okay. Basically what you're doing is slightly against the rules IF said friend doesn't kill you for it. It is kind of a dick move to the other people on the server as well because if you give your friend who is innocent a traitor weapon, such as a knife, it gives them an unfair advantage if they are attacked by another traitor. Due to the fact that your not giving any information about the traitors except that you are one doesn't make it ghosting per say, but if an innocent has undeniable proof that someone is a traitor and doesn't kill them because they're friends that kind of ruins the point of the gamemode. I wouldn't punish for this, but I also would recommend not doing it.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 07:19:53 PM »
Okay, thanks for the clarification, Cortez.

Locking thread.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 07:19:53 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History