Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: We Can't Stop - Vintage 1950's Doo Wop Miley Cyrus Cover ft. The Tee - Tones  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXYWDtXbBB0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXYWDtXbBB0</a>

Offline Pillz

I'm wondering if they know it's supposed to be "Dancing with Molly" instead of Miley.

Either way this is really good, my girlfriend showed me this the other day and I was just like OH GOD NO PLZ but it actually sounded pretty good.

We need more songs Doo-wop'd these days.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline Inject OH 4

I'm wondering if they know it's supposed to be "Dancing with Molly" instead of Miley.
It could be either how would you know?

Miley can't sing so it's hard to tell what she says but if she sung it her version might be Miley. I don't have the leryics.

Either way better then hers.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

Miley can't sing so it's hard to tell what she says but if she sung it her version might be Miley. I don't have the leryics.

Me and my girlfriend had a heated argument which resulted in googling. I didn't think it was Molly but there was an interview with Miley Cyrus where she admits calling it Molly. Which wasn't a surprise after learning she says "All the people in line for the bathroom, trying to get a line in the bathroom, we're so turnt up gosh we're so turnt up" referencing cocaine.

In the interview she's like "No I say Molly, but the producers didn't like it and keep trying to censor my song on the radio-" blah blah. At some points in the song its more clear but like Miley said you can hear it how you want to hear it.

She says she's "grown up" now and people are going to have to get used to it.

Yeah.. we'll get used to it by ignoring her maybe.

Offline Inject OH 4

Me and my girlfriend had a heated argument which resulted in googling. I didn't think it was Molly but there was an interview with Miley Cyrus where she admits calling it Molly. Which wasn't a surprise after learning she says "All the people in line for the bathroom, trying to get a line in the bathroom, we're so turnt up gosh we're so turnt up" referencing cocaine.

In the interview she's like "No I say Molly, but the producers didn't like it and keep trying to censor my song on the radio-" blah blah. At some points in the song its more clear but like Miley said you can hear it how you want to hear it.

She says she's "grown up" now and people are going to have to get used to it.

Yeah.. we'll get used to it by ignoring her maybe.
Well that's evidence enough.

And 100% on your last line.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Ðeath.

They *DO* change lyrics.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EptPiz-ZYvM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EptPiz-ZYvM</a>

And yes, I'm admitting to watching the real music vid to see how different the two are.

Offline Fluffalupagus

And yes, I'm admitting to watching the real music vid to see how different the two are.

Noble sacrifice for the sake of the community. ;)

On a side note, the doo wop'd versions aren't half bad. I didn't realize I could handle these songs in any version. :D

Ðeath.

The vintage** versions.

Link kwaurtz posted was Doo Wop, I posted some Swing, there's also some Wild West, Irish Tenor, and "Grandpa  Style". All of them are pretty well done.

Offline Fluffalupagus

True, true.

I'll have to check out the rest of 'em when I get home.

Offline Christovski

Sadly all this will do is lead to more popularity for the tramp herself who originally performed this stuff

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

Sadly all this will do is lead to more popularity for the tramp herself who originally performed this stuff

I felt terrible when I went to the Miley version on youtube to see what people were saying and then realized I just added to the view count despite my hatred. I thumbs downed everything in site and raged before a minute passed.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal