CG Administration Section > Admin Abuse

Scorpion Clan Assassin: Dante

(1/4) > >>

Kwaurtz:
Name of player reporting abuse: Kwaurtz

Steam ID, to facilitate unban if applicable:

Server: ttt

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: See title

In which server did the abuse occur?: TTT....

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of:
1. Dante threatened me all morning after he threatened another player for T-bagging someone.
2. I pointed out hey, I'm t-bagging this dead body. He continued to say that its being disrespectful and against the rules.
3. Towersheep was online as well as Dylan, Irish came on as well as Inject. As soon as Inject came on, Dante notidly stopped threatening for t-bagging
4. Dante and I bickered back and forth, Agentorange popped in for a visit and was banned.
5. Dante slapped me for one damage and continued to ask me if I wanted it and called me a 'kinky bitch' in steam chat.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):
1:40ish pm est 8/24/2013
Please link any evidence (videos, screen shots, etc.):

Additional comments:

Towersheep, Inject, Liam Neeson, IrishBandit, Dylan, and several other regulars would be able to back my claims up if asked. I believe Tower should have a demo as well. May I also point out that when it was brought up infront of Jorgen he said 'Dante is on a blacklist for TTT admin anyways, and was never supposed to have it again'. Dante is unstable, and when prodded in the slightest bit, will take a mile. He continually used the admin messages to tell us to 'not t-bag'.

IrishBandit:
Can confirm.

Leetgrain:
Spoiler for my reaction:

Red:
Look... Another one...

Dante:

--- Quote ---1. Dante threatened me all morning after he threatened another player for T-bagging someone.
--- End quote ---
I didn't threaten you all morning, hell I even told you in steam chat Im not going to do shit about it, I just wanted people to be nice to each other. Look at the steam chat pic, it even says I just wanted people to be courteous to each other. Is it such a bad thing to try and nip a possible problem in the bud?

--- Quote ---2. I pointed out hey, I'm t-bagging this dead body. He continued to say that its being disrespectful and against the rules.
--- End quote ---
You did that after I asked you and the other dude not to T-Bag. You were trying to pick a fight with me.

--- Quote ---3. Towersheep was online as well as Dylan, Irish came on as well as Inject. As soon as Inject came on, Dante notidly stopped threatening for t-bagging
--- End quote ---
I stopped even giving a shit like 2 maps before Inject got on.

--- Quote ---4. Dante and I bickered back and forth, Agentorange popped in for a visit and was banned.
--- End quote ---
You gave me a link to an Ban Appeal that said he was suppose to be permanantly banned, I looked at it and he is, you even gave me the original Steam ID.

--- Quote ---5. Dante slapped me for one damage and continued to ask me if I wanted it and called me a 'kinky bitch' in steam chat.
--- End quote ---
Ok please explain the whole story. You knifed me in front of Everyone. And started T-Bagging me, I joking said if you wanted me to slap you. You know, like a sex joke, after me trying to hear you over others twice I finnaly heard you say do it, so I slapped you for 1 damage, mind you you were T-bagging me an inch from a health station. And Said Kinky Bitch because of that. If you said Don't slap me I wouldn't have done anything.

--- Quote ---'Dante is on a blacklist for TTT admin anyways, and was never supposed to have it again'. Dante is unstable, and when prodded in the slightest bit, will take a mile. He continually used the admin messages to tell us to 'not t-bag'.
--- End quote ---
That was over a year ago and Blacklist was because I tried to perma Remscar for Trolling and RDming every now and then.
I sent one message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version