Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Server Ideas  (Read 5506 times)

Offline Fluffalupagus

Re: New Server Ideas
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 12:33:44 AM »
Well, regardless of what the gamemode is I think it's a pretty unanimous vote for adding another server for gmod.

Ðeath.

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 12:53:28 AM »
A NS2 server would be nice; I never did get around to playing our server..

However if we do have a Garry's Mod server with those game modes, I'd recommend swapping out the game mode possibly every 6/8/12 hours, just so there's some variety and life to it.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 12:53:28 AM »

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 02:58:39 AM »
Stop it Slender or Prop Hunt sound good...

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 03:04:42 AM »
Could I maybe recommend we set up a poll for this now? Seeing as it's got a bit of interest?

Offline Muffins

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 03:26:41 AM »
Vote all you want we wont get another server untill we get another server box

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 04:51:36 AM »
Prop hunt would be my choice. A fun game mode that requires little skill to master, yet is alot of fun once you figure out the little things.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 05:36:00 AM »
A NS2 server would be nice; I never did get around to playing our server..

However if we do have a Garry's Mod server with those game modes, I'd recommend swapping out the game mode possibly every 6/8/12 hours, just so there's some variety and life to it.

This. Can we please get our server back?

Offline Link236

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »

A minigames server in general would be FANTASTIC. Variety is the best. That's why so many people get burned out on TTT. It's a great gamemode, but it's one gamemode. A server with prophunt, deathrun, surf, bhop, Jailbreak, etc. would be THE GREATEST SERVER OF ALL TIME.

Although I don't think Slender would be a great idea because it seems more like a novelty game to me.
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline Link236

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2013, 03:23:28 PM »

A minigames server in general would be FANTASTIC. Variety is the best. That's why so many people get burned out on TTT. It's a great gamemode, but it's one gamemode. A server with prophunt, deathrun, surf, bhop, Jailbreak, etc. would be THE GREATEST SERVER OF ALL TIME.

Although I don't think Slender would be a great idea because it seems more like a novelty game to me.

Once again I find myself bringing up the Slag TF2 server. It was a variety server like you described, constantly switching between prophunt, dodgeball, fort wars, smash bros, and more. The games were fun enough and the atmosphere was light enough for me to keep coming back even though the community was a fucking wreck. I feel like having a CG server like that would take effort, but could turn out great.

YES. It would be so good. I would be on there ALL THE TIME. I know I would provide all the help possible to get a server like this up and running.

Variety, that's the key.
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Ðeath.

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2013, 04:09:10 PM »

Have the Slender game appear twice every few days or so? Just have it pop out in thin air every now and then. However, Natural Selection 2 would be nice to have back; it just kinda vanished into thin air over night.

I'm assuming this is up to the CL's to decide on putting up a server? ;p

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 04:40:26 PM »
How about we get NS2 back since we already have an entire fucking forum section dedicated to it?

Offline Christovski

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2013, 04:45:52 PM »
How about we get NS2 back since we already have an entire fucking forum section dedicated to it?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2013, 05:08:37 PM »
when i started to play stop it slender, it only had 10 available server of 14 people max.. basically had to wait to play. this was like a week ago.. i checked again and there is like 26+ servers up now..

i wouldnt mind the whole swapping game modes, just dont know whos going to handdle that or if they have time.

Ðeath.

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2013, 05:21:56 PM »
when i started to play stop it slender, it only had 10 available server of 14 people max.. basically had to wait to play. this was like a week ago.. i checked again and there is like 26+ servers up now..

i wouldnt mind the whole swapping game modes, just dont know whos going to handdle that or if they have time.

Automatic. See: Fretta.

Pretty much just have a seperate map vote timer and a game mode timer?

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2013, 05:22:43 PM »

So you all want to have a Fretta server again? :p
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2013, 05:22:43 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal