Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Server Ideas  (Read 5505 times)

Offline MeOwMoO

New Server Ideas
« on: August 22, 2013, 10:54:02 PM »
   Blazyd and I were thinking about the community maybe adding another gmod server. We were thinking that a sandbox server would be a great addition to CG. If this could be talked about more, or anyone has their feelings about a new gmod server, just go ahead and share it. Ofcourse i think its a great idea since some people are starting to find TTT is getting a little boring, and it would be great for people to show their creativity.
   I'm just wondering what the community would think about another server, but, it is understandable if a server cannot be added due to lack of funds or any other reason. 

(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): i would fuck you
(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): so hard
[FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X: O_O

Offline crovv

Re: New Server Ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 10:55:34 PM »
I'm up for a new Gmod server. Sandbox, Prop Hunt, whatever it is, I'd definitely play on it.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 10:55:34 PM »

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 11:06:26 PM »
ART OF PARKOUR

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 11:25:01 PM »
Didnt we used to have a sandbox server and it was empty like 24/7? I think a prop hunt server would be fun though.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 11:27:30 PM »
Saw this come up in chat and I totally agree with making a new Gmod server. After me being on everyday since I joined, TTT is getting boring for me.

Sandbox or Prophunt would be a great idea.

Or maybe make a minigames server, all kinds of gamemodes (prophunt, sandbox, ect.)

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Mr.Soap

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 11:36:01 PM »
I would like Death Run the most!

Offline MeOwMoO

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 11:50:38 PM »
ART OF PARKOUR

Oh my god, that would be amazing.

(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): i would fuck you
(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): so hard
[FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X: O_O

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 05:10:44 AM »
How about we bring back the servers that we lost because of not having enough space on the server box? Like Natural Selection 2.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 05:16:14 AM »
how about adding a server for "stop it slender". I've played it pretty fun especially when your slendyman

gameplay link:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBznV2_CU8A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBznV2_CU8A</a>

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 08:56:52 PM »
how about adding a server for "stop it slender". I've played it pretty fun especially when your slendyman

gameplay link:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBznV2_CU8A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBznV2_CU8A</a>
That's if people wanna play on a scary gamemode.

I'd go with deathrun or prop hunt.
Phim Bogason

Offline LBPN3RD

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 09:00:16 PM »
Others I sometimes go on are Prop Hunt (as mentioned), JailBreak, Deathrun (as mentioned) and Stop it Slender (as mentioned). I quite often go on JailBreak, but it can cause a lot of issues, and that's a problem with it...

Offline Muffins

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 09:26:52 PM »
1944 RP have you seen how many people play that? There are only 4 servers with 64 slots and most of the time its filled up, also there are jobs that require VIP that you pay for so it could also bring in some money

Offline Blazyd

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2013, 09:59:54 PM »
1944 RP All RP servers nowadays are basically filled to the brim with annoying 10 year old kids being general trolls/mingebags RDMing, random demoting, mic spamming, getting a power thrill out of abusing the cop/mayor job, fail RP'ing, and the list goes on. RP is shit nowadays unless you have a small private server with your friends. I don't think gmod needs another server of this

In my opinion the best idea would to have a sandbox server with some well-written rules. All we really need is  prop protection, some tool addons (like stacker, advanced dupe and maybe a few other ones), and admins to enforce the rules. Just like a 10 or 12 slot server on construct or something would be great imo. Garry's mod is seeming to lose its touch on what it was originally about - building contraptions/buildings and having fun.

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline Christovski

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2013, 10:14:42 PM »
I remember prophunt, that was always a good time if you had decent people playing.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Muffins

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 12:25:00 AM »
1944 RP All RP servers nowadays are basically filled to the brim with annoying 10 year old kids being general trolls/mingebags RDMing, random demoting, mic spamming, getting a power thrill out of abusing the cop/mayor job, fail RP'ing, and the list goes on. RP is shit nowadays unless you have a small private server with your friends. I don't think gmod needs another server of this

In my opinion the best idea would to have a sandbox server with some well-written rules. All we really need is  prop protection, some tool addons (like stacker, advanced dupe and maybe a few other ones), and admins to enforce the rules. Just like a 10 or 12 slot server on construct or something would be great imo. Garry's mod is seeming to lose its touch on what it was originally about - building contraptions/buildings and having fun.
Who cares if there are rdmers and minges thats what admins are for, the server could possibly be bringing in a lot of money

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 12:25:00 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal