CG Gaming Section > GarrysMod

What's your favorite TTT Map?

<< < (6/6)

Old Crow:
Richland. The dynamic between the houses and under gound tunnels makes for a good game, plus people get killed with dumpsters and cars lol.

Napoleon BonaPARTY:
lost temple was the best old map

I have quite a bit of fun with that one downtown map at night that has a wharf and a bunch of restaurants, and is also one of my favorites.

richland for super nostalgia

RalphORama:

--- Quote from: Napolean BonaPARTY on November 12, 2013, 12:16:06 PM ---lost temple was the best old map

--- End quote ---

I really love lost temple just for hanging out above the shoot and murdering AFKs as a T

My favorite maps are ones like rooftops and richland, with wide open areas instead of cramped hallways like one small shamble and 67thway.

Napoleon BonaPARTY:

--- Quote from: RalphORama on November 12, 2013, 09:46:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Napolean BonaPARTY on November 12, 2013, 12:16:06 PM ---lost temple was the best old map

--- End quote ---

I really love lost temple just for hanging out above the shoot and murdering AFKs as a T

My favorite maps are ones like rooftops and richland, with wide open areas instead of cramped hallways like one small shamble and 67thway.

--- End quote ---

I think the best are the ones that have both. Maps that offer the player several different ways and opportunities to pick off enemies are in my opinion usually the most dynamic and interesting maps.

forumguy69:
67thway v7 4lyfe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version