Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: EagleWulf here!  (Read 8047 times)

Offline DBag

Re: EagleWulf here!
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2013, 05:30:50 PM »
Welcome aboard, Eagle. Now you need to stop shooting me and Red full of bullets... ;D

Yeah, punk.  >:(

cant take the heat stay put of the kitchen boys. welcome eagle :)  your well on your way buddy :)

*note i wanna see you guys duel it out one day _LEN, RED, FLUFF, and of course EAGLE as well as DBAG
I didn't agree to this. :( I'm going to be murdered. But I have a secret weapon call my new found love of bullets. I will share it to all of you one one day muhaaa  parrot
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Red

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2013, 07:04:58 PM »
Welcome aboard, Eagle. Now you need to stop shooting me and Red full of bullets... ;D

cant take the heat stay put of the kitchen boys. welcome eagle :)  your well on your way buddy :)

*note i wanna see you guys duel it out one day _LEN, RED, FLUFF, and of course EAGLE as well as DBAG
I didn't agree to this. :( I'm going to be murdered. But I have a secret weapon call my new found love of bullets. I will share it to all of you one one day muhaaa  parrot

Hehehe
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2013, 07:04:58 PM »

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2013, 12:38:51 AM »

I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT. oohohhhhhh

Offline DBag

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2013, 07:03:53 AM »
EagalWulf :)

you are the most important person to comment on my introduction post thus far
Yay! I'm special. You all better respect  ;D
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2013, 07:03:53 AM »

* ShoutBox!