Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: EagleWulf here!  (Read 8048 times)

Offline EagleWulf

EagleWulf here!
« on: August 19, 2013, 07:03:50 PM »
hello, a few of you may know me from your hidden servers, but for those who don't, I am EagleWulf! (I also go by Zintack or Pandu).
A few fun facts about me: I am 18 (going to college in 2 weeks!), I'm from New England, I love video games and I'm into music!
I'm looking forward to play with you all. now, tell me a few things about yourselves!

Offline Leetgrain

Re: EagleWulf here!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 07:07:22 PM »
Welcome to the forums, Eagle! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 07:07:22 PM »

Offline Leninade

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 07:07:28 PM »
Haha.....I may have to jump back on hidden for a bit to see what you're all about ;)

Anyways, welcome.

Offline crovv

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 07:08:24 PM »
Welcome, Eagle!

Offline Red

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 07:12:24 PM »
hello, a few of you may know me from your hidden servers, but for those who don't, I am EagleWulf! (I also go by Zintack or Pandu).
A few fun facts about me: I am 18 (going to college in 2 weeks!), I'm from New England, I love video games and I'm into music!
I'm looking forward to play with you all. now, tell me a few things about yourselves!

I remember you T.T you shoot me a lot.. =(
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 07:27:44 PM »

I remember you T.T you shoot me a lot.. =(

ahahaha Red, I apologize. hopefully in the future I'll be shooting you less and stabbing you more :D

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 07:42:56 PM »
Herro Eagle

Offline Muffins

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 08:17:56 PM »
Welcome Eagle!

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 08:34:54 PM »
Welcome aboard, Eagle. Now you need to stop shooting me and Red full of bullets... ;D

Offline Red

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 09:03:32 PM »
Welcome aboard, Eagle. Now you need to stop shooting me and Red full of bullets... ;D

Yeah, punk.  >:(
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 10:00:04 PM »

Yeah, punk.  >:(

cant take the heat stay put of the kitchen boys. welcome eagle :)  your well on your way buddy :)

*note i wanna see you guys duel it out one day _LEN, RED, FLUFF, and of course EAGLE as well as DBAG

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 10:30:35 PM »
cant take the heat stay put of the kitchen boys. welcome eagle :)  your well on your way buddy :)

*note i wanna see you guys duel it out one day _LEN, RED, FLUFF, and of course EAGLE as well as DBAG

that would be crazy ahaha i'd get my butt kicked though. Red and Fluff go HAM. I haven't played with _LEN yet, though, I'm interested to see how he is! btw I'll be on again tonight so see y'all there ;D anways thanks Burgers! :)

Offline Echochrome4

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 10:31:42 PM »
*cough

Echo

*cough

Offline Leninade

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 12:13:21 AM »

that would be crazy ahaha i'd get my butt kicked though. Red and Fluff go HAM. I haven't played with _LEN yet, though, I'm interested to see how he is! btw I'll be on again tonight so see y'all there ;D anways thanks Burgers! :)
Well, I have a few screenshots of my old scores in the Hidden forum. I may hop back on Hidden for awhile since I've got a bit of free time now.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2013, 12:22:58 AM »
X( aw sry echo i left you out :) echo too! Cant wait!

-NP buddy

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2013, 12:22:58 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal