CG Waste And Etc... > Voice Server

Ventrilo Down - A good Service dies today :(

<< < (6/6)

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: IsYn Wooley on August 09, 2013, 06:05:29 PM ---There is no winning, now you are bringing in settings that must be done on both clients, and you can 1 click join into TS just the same as vent.

I used to do it all the time via GT -_-

If you want to mention the Server side. How about you come back to me when you can run a more than 8 person server on your own.

/debate

Back on topic...

Vent will return...once Inject gets a good host at a good price...for now, just use TS and be happy that you have somewhere to speak. Or use SKYPE/STEAM CHAT/any 1 of the million TS or vent servers floating around.

--- End quote ---
/learn to make sense plox.
I already said TS makes more sense for a high quallity pop but as for settings theres nothing different I have to do.  I've ran voice servers before CG thank you very much. I know I know you're super full of your self and think you're pro...

However, I already said with TS options it works better for a larger server.

Our 20 Slot vent works fine for what its for.

I can't talk anymore There's shit under my space bar so I'm going to break my keyboard.

Pyro:
Is this thread about announcing vent dying?
Is it about choosing a new voice server? Maybe.

I'm sure that it isn't about winning a freaking debate on which one is easier to use. Any voice server is fine.

You know, there is always going to be that person who doesn't understand a program, is it really about what's easier to use, if it's something cheap and good quality we should be alright.

Inject OH 4:
True enough.

The info is there. We get vent soon. Locked!

I will post if new Info comes out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version