Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Valve can't count to 3~  (Read 4848 times)

Offline Pillz

Valve can't count to 3~
« on: July 22, 2013, 10:25:19 PM »
OH SHIT..

http://l4d3.ru/

Is this even real?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:28:08 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Tictactoe360

Re: Valve can't count to 3~
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 10:35:15 PM »
OH SHIT..

http://l4d3.ru/

Is this even real?

I'd say yes, seeing as some dude had his steam account banned because he went directly into the steam store coding to look for unreleased games.

Left 4 Dead 3 and Portal 3 where the only ones he posted about and his account was banned maybe two or three days afterwards.

He posted the steam store place holder page and their ULRs
Both of which no longer work.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 10:35:15 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 10:54:46 PM »
Both games came out long after Half life, they get a 3 why can't we get Half Life 3

Because they suck and can't think of a good enough ending

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 11:41:27 PM »
The anticipation can only grow further, they better do something soon :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 01:34:58 AM »

There was an article by the great Yahtzee Croshaw, one that I am too lazy to look up, speculating that Valve never intended for the story to have so much mystery and that the fans took just a tiny amount of speculation and dragged it out a mile.
Well they dug themselves a hole and they need to dig themselves out already. Why not just finish the story up and not have to worry about it anymore?

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 01:36:08 AM »

There was an article by the great Yahtzee Croshaw, one that I am too lazy to look up, speculating that Valve never intended for the story to have so much mystery and that the fans took just a tiny amount of speculation and dragged it out a mile.
Well they dug themselves a hole and they need to dig themselves out already. Why not just finish the story up and not have to worry about it anymore?

The thing is that valve employees work on what they want to, if a project wants to get furthered, the staff decides it.

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 01:52:08 AM »
Let's look on the bright side, guys. As in....
LEFT 4 DEAD 3, F*** YEAH!!!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 03:42:13 AM »
So they're really releasing it in 30 days and not telling us anything? That's fair I suppose.. Maybe they're doing that with EP3.

I don't see myself buying L4D3 any time soon though, but I'd like to try it and see what's different but I hardly play my L4D's as it is..
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 05:44:52 AM »
God Valve, stop trying to get me hyped. I know that the number three doesn't exist... it doesn't make sense!

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2013, 09:46:32 AM »
So they're really releasing it in 30 days and not telling us anything? That's fair I suppose.. Maybe they're doing that with EP3.

I don't see myself buying L4D3 any time soon though, but I'd like to try it and see what's different but I hardly play my L4D's as it is..

There's no way that they're releasing it in 30 days, if anything maybe a trailer or something. It would be stupid for Valve to release a game without any marketing beforehand.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 10:50:04 AM »
There's no way that they're releasing it in 30 days, if anything maybe a trailer or something. It would be stupid for Valve to release a game without any marketing beforehand.

This.

I'll be honest I just got L4D2 like a month ago and its fun but I've barely scratched the surface of the game, gonna be a while before I bought another.

Offline Link236

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 11:45:21 AM »
I want to believe it... But I dun believe it. Obviously, Ricochet 2 has to come out first. Duh.
Welcome to the Hotel ConjointGaming...
you can check out anytime you like- but you can never leaveeeee
*guitar solo time*
I'll show you the world, Link. Just take my hand and come with meeee~
Quote from: Gustav
(TEAM) Guztav: I totally want to slap his ass right now
Quote from: All of Haiti
*DEAD* (TEAM) All of Haiti: NEXT MAP. IN AN ALLEY. BRING THE DILDOS.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 02:01:52 PM »
I want to believe it... But I dun believe it. Obviously, Ricochet 2 has to come out first. Duh.

This.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 02:57:36 PM »
Things I want to see in L4D3:

-The actual game and confirmation of it coming out

-A release date for HL3 or EP3

-A solid release date for L4D3

-Better hit detection for both the survivors and infected (Specifically Boomer bile, Chargers, tank swings) I hate rolling off a motherfuckers back when you run right into them.

-Bring back the original shotgun animation from L4D1 the one in L4D2 is so fake looking and has damn near no recoil effect. (it looks like you are shooting a pellet gun as opposed to a shotgun)

-Create a new targeting mechanic for the hunter. I hate it when I go to pounce someone and I am not allowed to jump over someone else who is already encapped. it automatically pounces on the encapped person...yeah, cuz that is helpful.

-Improve on the matchmaking system. I am tired of getting thrown into games where the server is located in Africa and everyone has an orange ping, or everyone cept 1 person is orange or red.

-Remove Modded servers from the match making system. Institute the same system they use for MvM in order to be apart of the match maker system.  If not remove, then just make it a opt out option when joining match making.

That is all for now,

-Wooley
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 03:09:21 PM by IsYn Wooley »
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 03:25:28 PM »
What I want to see from L4D3: Not L4D3.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 03:25:28 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal