Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yo Chill Out TTT.  (Read 6362 times)

Offline AbkaFlab

Re: Yo Chill Out TTT.
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 07:04:03 PM »
As a detective you automatically get more points also.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 08:29:36 PM »
The 24/7 TTT minecraft map servers are filled with RDMfests

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 08:29:36 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 09:51:40 PM »
You created a monster.

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2013, 10:23:20 PM »
You created a monster.

I think you know what must be done.  *hands finniespin a gun*

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline lilg0218

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2013, 01:33:35 AM »

I'm an admin on one of them. It's shit. Micspammers, Rdmers. Sometimes I have to ban 7 ghosters at a fucking time. It sucks mahn! :P
#NOLO

Offline crovv

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2013, 05:14:22 AM »
Hitboxes may be annoying (as they are in every game) but I'm getting very sick of people saying it over and over. The people who micspam complaining ruins the game for me, but so do the people who false KOS, shoot/crowbar each other, and ignore the game - all out of joking. The more innocents who don't pay attention, the easier it is for the Traitors, which is good for them, but as an inno/detective, it makes it really difficult to find the real T's when micspammers and "jokers" are yelling about things. It's a fun game, and trolling is fine by me, but calling someone out over and over because they're your friend or micspamming over nothing gets on my nerves.
On the plus side, the mute button exists.
So. Yeah. My two cents. Everyone has to lighten up about shitboxes though. Complaining solves nothing.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2013, 12:52:41 PM »
Some people take the hitboxes thing a little too far. Someone (not naming any names here..) shoots like 10 feet away from the guy then when he gets owned by a legit headshot, he blames it on shitboxes...  ????

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Tyber

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2013, 01:20:32 PM »
The entire atmosphere of TTT now is disheartening and uncomfortable. Once I join the server, I already hear RDM complaints and the frequent "Wasn't he suppose to be slain already?" Everyone says shitbox. Everyone has a bind for shitbox. Everyone complains about everything. Admins are too uptight about everything.

I can remember when people would have cool discussions on old Disney/CartoonNetwork/Nick shows where everyone would participate and have fun. RDM was almost non-existent back then. During the game I had people just go in a huge "Follow Unknown march on the Zelda map" or something idiotic that didn't break rules.
Well, me and Dante had a nice time being peaceful hummens.

Offline crovv

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2013, 10:14:59 PM »
-snip-
Well, me and Dante had a nice time being peaceful hummens.

That peaceful hummens thing was insane. I can't remember if I was a traitor during that map, but I wish I was. Though there were a couple people who took it too far, in my opinion, the fact that you guys didn't shoot back at the T's because you were peaceful was hilarious.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2013, 10:14:59 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal