Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yo Chill Out TTT.  (Read 6364 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Re: Yo Chill Out TTT.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 05:50:22 AM »
From my experience, dedicated TTT players have something stuck up their butts and cannot relax. One of the reasons I don't play TTT anymore.
Now it's just cancerous "Shitboxes!" and bitching about every little thing.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 11:48:13 AM »
From my experience, dedicated TTT players have something stuck up their butts and cannot relax. One of the reasons I don't play TTT anymore.
Now it's just cancerous "Shitboxes!" and bitching about every little thing.
yup, too much srs bsnss like the dante abuse thread.  rules are so goddamned convoluted I don't have time to read the pages of them

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 11:48:13 AM »

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 12:07:19 PM »
I have been playing ttt for a year and a half, only on CG since I cannot even begin to try to play on any other server since it is adminless RDM fest 24/7.

The shitboxes are worse, to the point that I have finally defined the word Shitbox:

Shitbox (Noun): A hitbox that is so full of shit and wreaks of raw sewage that your bullets do not wish to go anywhere near them, even when fired upon at point blank range. They must save themselves from the stench of fail.

Visual representation of a shitbox:

Anyway, my take on this is that even though its only been a year and a half for me, I have not noticed much of a difference in the player base. The rapid increase in azzhats in the ttt community is directly proportional to the amount of them globally. The world is creating lots of dumb ass players and they are flooding our servers.

Maybe we should shutdown all of our servers to protect them from said dumb asses. It can be called the CG go green initiative.
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 12:56:12 PM »
I don't think the lack of admins has a lot to do with how TTT is played now. Sure, it sucks when there's a bunch of RDM and no admins are present, but that doesn't happen very often when I'm on. There are a couple of regular admins that are on quite a bit. CG is also getting a lot of new apps for becoming admin on TTT.
The factor that really changes my experience on the server is the gameplay itself. If you've been on since Gmod 13, you'll know what I'm talking about. The "shitboxes" have almost made this game unplayable, and this is coming from someone with 600+ hours on CG's TTT server.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 12:58:05 PM »
I have fun when I play, I'm getting good at no Mic convos. I tend to talk to much so I'm limiting my mic spamminess.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 01:04:38 PM »
It's human nature to forget the bad things and remember only the good. Yes, TTT can be kind of crazy now but it has always been this way. Yes, the rules are extensive, but that is a necessary evil because otherwise it would be mayham. Yes, the hitboxes can be sketchy but it's a casual fucking game. I think some people forget that sometime, possibly because of the youtubers that have brought a lot of the current playerbase to gmod, but it is a casual game. Your score does not matter, there are no real leaderboards, it's a game solely about having fun. Sometimes, players come along that forget that fact and try to ruin the game for others, but if there's one thing I've learned it's that TTT is resilient. The gamemode, and the server, lives on even with all of the shitty updates and huge amounts of trolls and someday it will return to a calmer state. All you guys have to do is try to make it that way by playing in a relaxed manner, by messing around every once in a while, by just having fun. After all, it is just a game.

Spoiler for shitboxes:
Made this picture a while ago, back one everyone first starting complaining about hitboxes.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 01:45:55 PM »
The most skilled TTT players get called out for RDM for their good detective work.

Most kills only kill because of KOS, DNA or he just killed that guy (which leads into alot of RDM)

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 01:58:22 PM »
The most skilled TTT players get called out for RDM for their good detective work.

Most kills only kill because of KOS, DNA or he just killed that guy (which leads into alot of RDM)

The worst is when you get killed by a traitor and some dead guy chimes in on the mic "WTF  D00D I CALLED HIM KOS LIKE 7 TIMES" when he used his mic trying to talk over everyone else to call the kos and then he acts like its your fault.

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 04:43:28 PM »

The worst is when you get killed by a traitor and some dead guy chimes in on the mic "WTF  D00D I CALLED HIM KOS LIKE 7 TIMES" when he used his mic trying to talk over everyone else to call the kos and then he acts like its your fault.

I hate it more when they do it at the end of the round and they fail to notice no one even saw him after the KOS was called

The only way to play TTT is to mess around. For those who were there have to remember the bathroom in countytrain  ;)

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 06:14:26 PM »
The only way to play TTT is to mess around. For those who were there have to remember the bathroom in countytrain  ;)

"YOU PUT THE CONDOM ON WRONG."
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 07:48:46 AM »
The RDM is the same as it's always been, people just complain/care about it more.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 04:27:20 PM »
I think people act really whiny when it comes to getting rdm'd. If someone get killed for literally any reason at all they must cry to the admins to serve "justice".
i mean yeah rdm is against the rules but I would never cry to admins unless it's a single fucker targeting me.

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2013, 05:00:12 PM »
I would never cry to admins unless it's a single fucker targeting me.

*Looks at users avatar

trollface Lawlz like fuck.

Anyway yes, I agree it is a casual game, accept for those people who keep bringing up their rank in game tracker? Hey Cortez you want to make this a casual game FO REELZ. Wipe the tracker stats weekly, or remove the stat portion completely.

I agree that karma really don't mean shit aside from impacting your dmg, but really guys its a game of wit more than a game of aim. As an inno you have no warning of that guy about to knife you or HS you from behind. In other games you are looking for an enemy who is clearly defined. This is the uniqueness of this game. It is like playing TF2 with all spyz, but you would get bitched out if you went around backstabbing all your fellow spy buddies just to try and find the opposing force.

ya digg?
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline Kountd0wn

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2013, 05:10:14 PM »

*Looks at users avatar

Anyway yes, I agree it is a casual game, accept for those people who keep bringing up their rank in game tracker? Hey Cortez you want to make this a casual game FO REELZ. Wipe the tracker stats weekly, or remove the stat portion completely.

I agree that karma really don't mean shit aside from impacting your dmg, but really guys its a game of wit more than a game of aim. As an inno you have no warning of that guy about to knife you or HS you from behind. In other games you are looking for an enemy who is clearly defined. This is the uniqueness of this game. It is like playing TF2 with all spyz, but you would get bitched out if you went around backstabbing all your fellow spy buddies just to try and find the opposing force.

ya digg?

So here's my deal about Gametracker.
I'm fricken obsessed with it. I literally check my rank and score/min every time I finish a session of TTT. Hell, I even time myself in-game to make sure I'm doing well. But I didn't realize it's people like me who are ruining others' experiences in the server (or that's what I'm picking up from this thread...)

Maybe I'll take a break from Gametracker, try to just have a good time.

Offline nucleartaco

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2013, 06:58:15 PM »

*Looks at users avatar

ya digg?

So here's my deal about Gametracker.
I'm fricken obsessed with it. I literally check my rank and score/min every time I finish a session of TTT. Hell, I even time myself in-game to make sure I'm doing well. But I didn't realize it's people like me who are ruining others' experiences in the server (or that's what I'm picking up from this thread...)

Maybe I'll take a break from Gametracker, try to just have a good time.

The gametracker points really mean nothing. You get points for doing absolutely nothing. Yeah you get more points if you kill someone on the opposing team but all you really need to do if just be on the server a lot to gain points

Quote from:  Old Crow
All i want is Nucleartaco's near mine.

Quote from:  Muffins
Muffins: You know i was looking at peoples sigs and i have never been quoted in one :(

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2013, 06:58:15 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal