Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dante wants to help on TTT.  (Read 10317 times)

Offline Sammy

Re: Dante wants to help on TTT.
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2013, 01:43:37 PM »
Dante was a reg. admin on ZM, he left due to getting addicted to an MMO (APB if I recall) so he has been reg as I've seen
2. Although time differences came into account, I almost never saw him on ZM when I was.

I think he has the potential to be a good admin, but considering his lack of commitment, it is a serious problem.
I rarely played with you mainly because I would get on at odd times throughout the day.

Lack of commitment? I had HUGE problems IRL (Divorcing parents, dead freind, another freinds dead father, life saving surgery that may kill me anyway) then lost all interest in ZM when for like the 8th month in a row we had no Head Admin. I put it as temporary trying to imply I wanted to come back. I never said anything about the Head Admin thing because Chris told me to wait.
Its kinda hard to admin on a server with no HA and a lot of trolls when you have to deal with Funerals, weekly check ups, depression .etc. Now that I have strong anti-depression meds, check ups are now Bi-Yearly and me not caring about the divorce I can dedicate a lot of time to TTT. I like playing TTT, but I want to help solve some of the problems on the server.

If you all still think I have commitment issues if I get accepted I will play on TTT more than I played on any other game. ATM I am on for around 10 hours a day, and try to be the best admin I can be.

You never once spoke to me about issues regarding why you can/cannot play. Don't expect me to understand if you don't say anything. I just say what I see.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Dante

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2013, 02:29:43 PM »
I thought I told you. Guess I just told Death, Chris, Otter, Tictac, Spooder, Crow, Goobz and Kwaurtz.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2013, 02:29:43 PM »

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 09:28:09 PM »
+1

He's a good guy. I remember when he played alot of TTT when I first started playing.

In one instance, he had a really bad microphone, and admins such as myself asked to him stop using it. Never snap backed at us, and tried to repair it.

I never had a problem with him, so why not give him a chance. He's more than qualified considering his long tenure with the community.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Dante

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 09:44:23 PM »
Because admins told me it was bad I begged my parents to replace it. Which is why I have a turtlebeach X12 now. Only because of CG.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 10:00:40 PM »
Because admins told me it was bad I begged my parents to replace it. Which is why I have a turtlebeach X12 now. Only because of CG.

I have x12 as well. Nice headset.

+1 by the by. Good guy, been around a long while, ttt needs admins, good candidate.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Muffins

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 10:04:30 PM »

+1 by the by. Good guy, been around a long while, ttt needs admins, good candidate.
By the way*

Offline oobla37

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2013, 12:27:56 AM »

By the way*

http://grammarist.com/usage/by-and-by-by-the-by/

Sit down.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Sammy

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2013, 07:18:38 AM »
I thought I told you. Guess I just told Death, Chris, Otter, Tictac, Spooder, Crow, Goobz and Kwaurtz.

And now you see why I think you have a problem with me...
As previously stated, you have potential to be a great admin, no doubt. But you have to get over your petty issues with members you "dislike" and just get along with them.

I had the same feeling about all 4 of you (being Chris, you, Death and Tictac) but I got on with it. And now I feel as if I get along really well with Chris and Death cause they put the effort in to get along with me.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Dante

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2013, 12:42:04 PM »

And now you see why I think you have a problem with me...
As previously stated, you have potential to be a great admin, no doubt. But you have to get over your petty issues with members you "dislike" and just get along with them.

I had the same feeling about all 4 of you (being Chris, you, Death and Tictac) but I got on with it. And now I feel as if I get along really well with Chris and Death cause they put the effort in to get along with me.
What, sammy I have no problem with you. I don't even know what your talking about. When you were on the same time as me we had no problems, I probably didn't tell you because were never on at the same time. I really have nothing against you bro. Hell my opinion of you is positive, not negative. I like you, not dislike you.

The only reason Spoods and Goobz know is because they are friends I drag everywhere, and the only reason Kwaurtz knows is so I wouldn't be joke trolled by him. Chris, Death, Otter and Tic knew because I told them all at once.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:45:14 PM by Dante »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2013, 02:12:28 PM »
Someday, people will preview their post instead of failing to link a youtube video.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2013, 02:21:58 PM »
Someday, someone will remember that this is an admin application. I plan on making a decision on this tomorrow, so post your opinions if you have any, no random commenting please.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2013, 03:23:18 PM »
Give him a go! I think he's ready.

Offline Red

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 03:53:27 PM »
Give him a go! I think he's ready.

Yup, I see no more need for a discussion, I think he'd do great as an admin, admin him.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Mr.Soap

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2013, 03:55:59 PM »
+1 rep knows the rules Trusted Guy and very understandable

Offline BladeTwinSwords

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2013, 05:24:31 PM »
We can always use more admins. He's always willing to help. +1

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2013, 05:24:31 PM »

* ShoutBox!